jumper03

hmph.

Yeah, well, some of the happiest people I know don't have much money at all, but they have a decent marriage built with love.

I've found that there's even work place politics with street walking homeless crack whores. You'd figure that if there was a job in the world that would be without any sort of politics that would be it...I was wrong in that regard.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dummies Students got you down again?

Maybe it was a faculty meeting? A performance review?

politicians trying to dictate what is best for faculty and our students and I stood my ground. Lets just say they are not happy with me right now.
Scars remind us that the past is real

politicians trying to dictate what is best for faculty and our students and I stood my ground. Lets just say they are not happy with me right now.

Yeah, but it sure was fun pantomiming our disdain for them as they filibustered over the speaker phone. :P

Oh, and could that woman be any more of a B?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I've found that there's even work place politics with street walking homeless crack whores. You'd figure that if there was a job in the world that would be without any sort of politics that would be it...I was wrong in that regard.

Are you serious? :o

There goes my backup plan. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yeah, but it sure was fun pantomiming our disdain for them as they filibustered over the speaker phone. :P

Oh, and could that woman be any more of a B?

I figured you would get a kick out of it. In the 33 emails that followed that call (:S) it may shake out she's worked herself out of a job B|
Scars remind us that the past is real

I figured you would get a kick out of it. In the 33 emails that followed that call (:S) it may shake out she's worked herself out of a job B|

I figured that, with her attitude and demeanor, she'd find it hard to last long in ANY job. It was all I could do to not do a "COUGHbitchCOUGH" when she called back after the conference call so she could fully transform into Skank-a-tron to whine that she was left out of the loop in a meeting of scientific minds. It's a measure of my respect for you that I didn't make my own transformation into Curse-timus Prime. :P

And where were you for sushi last night? We coined a new phrase and had another Sonise episode to talk about. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.