Broke

Prostate rub durring a BJ

So you wouldn't be OK with a chick shoving up your ass a load of small plastic balls connected by a nylon filament
an slowly pulling them out whilst she's giving you a hand or blow job

here... i reworded it so it actually sounds like it could be fun....

You wouldn't enjoy a sexy woman gently sliding small beads connected by a thin piece of soft nylon into your lower hind parts and slowly withdrawing them while wrapping her beautiful lips around your member and massaging your testicles with the other hand?

So you wouldn't be OK with a chick shoving up your ass a load of small plastic balls connected by a nylon filament

'Shoving' sounds so brutal. 'Inserting' is the better term. ;)

Lisa I just love you girl!:D

:ph34r::ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You wouldn't enjoy a sexy woman gently sliding small beads connected by a thin piece of soft nylon into your lower hind parts and slowly withdrawing them while wrapping her beautiful lips around your member and massaging your testicles with the other hand?

Much better. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Much better. :)

I will have to agree, he makes it sound so nice. :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

And to answer the other question, I'm cool with giving anal sex to women.

But things up mine....no no no..

double standard ftl.

Yep....and so it shall remain too..

I dont care. Once again, not every guy is like every other scumbag in the world. I only do things that girls are into and want to do.

I don't ask for bj's or to give anal or just shove it in....

If she asks and she wants it, and i'm trying to please her, who am i to say no...

So double standard me all you want....Girls are WAY more guilty of double standards so...lets not even open that one...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Girls are WAY more guilty of double standards so...lets not even open that one...

Girls might be, but I'm not, and I'm the one saying you have a double standard. I just think it's funny that you say it's not "natural" for anything to go up your ass (omg a finger!) but you enjoy anal sex with a woman. :ph34r:

Girls are WAY more guilty of double standards so...lets not even open that one...

Girls might be, but I'm not, and I'm the one saying you have a double standard. I just think it's funny that you say it's not "natural" for anything to go up your ass (omg a finger!) but you enjoy anal sex with a woman. :ph34r:

OMG a finger is a big deal if you're not used to it. I mean i'm sorry i dont practice with myself on a daily basis.

No That's just how I am...take it for whatever...i'm 23 and i wouldn't enjoy things going up my ass. Anal sex with a woman doesn't involve things going up my ass...

Soooooo.....whats your point....

----Hellfish #707----

dude, I've been there done that!!! I almost shit myself, she yanked the beads out like she was starting a lawnmower.

talk about pull a rip cord:| felt like I needed rape counseling afterwards....

Forget the beads. Just tie a bunch of these to a string.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

dude, I've been there done that!!! I almost shit myself, she yanked the beads out like she was starting a lawnmower.

talk about pull a rip cord:| felt like I needed rape counseling afterwards....

Forget the beads. Just tie a bunch of these to a string.

OUCH!:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

My only point was that you have a double standard and that I think it's funny. *shrug*

That's pretty much the point I was trying to make, but it apparently fell on deaf ears. :S

is billyvance in the thread?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Explain? I ask nicely.:P:ph34r:

It all goes back to when I was 15 an discovered my fathers Japanese books on (loosely put ) the pleasures of sex.
Being 15 an having sisters I showed them my new discovery IE: his books (more like comics really) and no I didn't
try any thing with my sisters, (thats before you ask:P) anyway his, or rather my parents secret didn't last long,
After a while the little titters an secret smiles round the dinner table gave it away.
So to cut a long story short my Mother explained to me the other facts of life,
It took me a couple of years to come to terms with what she had explained, but from then on it's all been good.
She explained,

Don't be a Bull in a china shop.
Women have exactly the same wants an needs as men.
Always treat a woman the same as you'd like her to treat you.
Our bodies are their to be enjoyed so enjoy it without any embarrassment.

This was back in 1970, I had the benefit of a very liberal Mother,

Being only human on some occasions I forgot what She taught me
and was like a Bull in a china shop an only thought of myself,
on other occasions I've suffered the pain of "blueballs" whilst waiting for the right time to present it's self.

Mostly it's all worked out an I enjoy a healthy no holds barred sex life.

Well thats as good a explanation as I can give

Zep.

Gone fishing

OMG a finger is a big deal if you're not used to it. I mean i'm sorry i dont practice with myself on a daily basis.

No That's just how I am...take it for whatever...i'm 23 and i wouldn't enjoy things going up my ass. Anal sex with a woman doesn't involve things going up my ass...

You know guys eventually have to have a doctor shove a finger in there, so we might as well enjoy it for the time being.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Good explanation! Sex can be very adventurous and fun with the right person. One thing my ex taught me was to be open minded becuase when I was growing up, sex was very taboo and something you did to bring kids into the world. I am so glad he showed me the other side of the spectrim. When your willing to explore, and take a chance on discovering something new that could possibly feel good, its a lot of fun. And on a side note, I never knew so many different types of orgasims existed.....:$

You know guys eventually have to have a doctor shove a finger in there, so we might as well enjoy it for the time being.

True dat.....

But we'll cross that bridge when it comes....in like another 17 years....:P

----Hellfish #707----

You are so not going to enjoy it You go for a check up, along comes this really sweet an sexy nurse, She tells you that its time
to have your prostrate checked, She asks you in a really husky voice to remove your lower garments an get on the table/couch,
So up you jump onto the couch an she says, come on lose the Calvin Kliens an bring your knees up to your chest,
this is about the time you start wishing you you hadn't taken that last dump after showering,
Her last words to you are, "Stay like that I'll be back in a minute", So you're on the couch ass in the air an winching every time
you hear voices outside the door, Oh thats if your lucky enough to have a door, most times it's just a cubicle with just a flimsy drape,
Any way your still laying their waiting for the return of the sexy nurse an in comes this monstrosity of a doctor, "Good morning" he says with a grin from ear to ear "lets have a little look as this prostrate of yours",
before you can open your mouth to say Hi you notice him pulling on a latex glove over the biggest fucking hand you've ever seen
an you know whats coming next...........:(:$

I for one don't enjoy it (the doctor bit) but at some time in our life we're all going to get the finger:D

Gone fishing