warpedskydiver

My daughter is getting a large Christmas present

that probably makes you parent of the century!! :)
good question about wrapping it up.. i'd like to see that! :D

How about like the Trojan Horse? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A nine foot long 30" wide silky piece of red material tied into a bow around his neck.

Also she gets a scrapbook with his picture in the cover and signatures and whatever from all the gilrs in the barn and her instructors.

They all want to be there for Christmas Eve, and share in her suprise!

The owner of the stable is an old time jumper from the days or Marseilles Illinois, and the first few conventions.

Her Mom and I are very happy to be able to do this for her.

It won't be cheap as the boarding alone is $450 per month, besides her ongoing lessons.:o

In her first show she won champion of two divisions, and three event blue ribbons, so I think her hard work and constant riding is paying off.

She is only 12.5yrs old now.

He is very pretty! My daughter got her horse last Christmas... We now have three and they are so damn expensive! Buying them is definitly the cheap part! Ive had my girl since 1999, I used her for College rodeo my last year. Congrats on getting him. He is put together ver nice. One of my close and dear friends here in Fl is the largest breeder of APHA registered paint horses, and he is just as nice as anything she has.

I'd give anything to see the look on her face. That will be priceless.

Heh, heh, and you thought your garage was crowded before.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

He is very pretty! My daughter got her horse last Christmas... We now have three and they are so damn expensive! Buying them is definitly the cheap part! Ive had my girl since 1999, I used her for College rodeo my last year. Congrats on getting him. He is put together ver nice. One of my close and dear friends here in Fl is the largest breeder of APHA registered paint horses, and he is just as nice as anything she has.

Wow thank you!
Even the vet who rejected the last horse we wanted to purchase said that he himself would buy this horse.

He is 84years old and has been a vet since 23yrs old.

He said it is rare for him to feel that way about a horse anymore, the horse seemed to not even notice the very thorough exam.