waltappel

Skydiving's biggest star

i guess its the holidays that get to you. may you have a blessed and very merry christmas, and a very happy new year. i'm sure someone will give you a hug!

*** I bet it's a man.

dont you need a hug every now and then? :)
i wish loic a speedy recovery and all the best to his family.

he's an awesome guy, that does crazy shit. he's a guy that attracts people into skydiving. when i first thought about skydiving, i've seen all this guys with "snowboards" on their feet doing crazy shit. it eventually sparked enough interest to try it!

if a guy like that has an accident, it attracts the media too, which is how things are..

this place being the bonfire, ok, but flaming a guy you've never met, that does things you'd shit your pants.. well. yea, its the bonfire. other people you also respect you might know or have known. cant we leave it at that?

but yea, just a random rant..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i guess its the holidays that get to you. may you have a blessed and very merry christmas, and a very happy new year. i'm sure someone will give you a hug!

One of these hugs!

Walt

:D:D:D

There's plenty of those hugs to go around at ASC!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

this place being the bonfire, ok, but flaming a guy you've never met, that does things you'd shit your pants.. well. yea, its the bonfire. other people you also respect you might know or have known. cant we leave it at that?

but yea, just a random rant..

Is this a matter of cultural differences or what?!!!!! Damn, people, how many times do we have to say that this is just joking around?!!!!!!

Walt

fuck me, i do know, but some people get their knickers in a knot.. some of the stuff that was written was pretty hateful. from both sides. i dont think everything was joking around. i dont claim to be political correct, but a little decency.. well, why not?

i'm sorry guys, sometimes it sux balls. thats all i wanted to say..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

No-one is flaming this Jean-Albert guy. Nobody is above a litlle good natured ribbing, not even skydiving's biggest star. I'm sure he's a great guy and if he saw how personally all these man worshippers have taken a little sarcasm and harmless fun, he would probably kick them in the nuts. As I've said before, get over it.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

fuck me, i do know, but some people get their knickers in a knot.. some of the stuff that was written was pretty hateful. from both sides. i dont think everything was joking around. i dont claim to be political correct, but a little decency.. well, why not?

i'm sorry guys, sometimes it sux balls. thats all i wanted to say..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen hate from one person in this thread. I'm sure we are *all* wishing a speedy recovery for Loic!!!

Now, let's go back to our regularly scheduled bonfire behavior.:P

Walt

I think that the only way we can put all of this to rest is to start a thread where only respectful and reverent things are said about Loic. Why don't we start with some excerpts from Havensiagnst's diary.

Havensiagnst can start the thread and include his favorite Loic worship fantasies too!:D:D

For example:
[Havensiagnst kneels at Loic's feet]

[Havensiagnst]"Loic, my greatest hero, can I please lick the soles of your boots?"

[Loic, with a sneer]"How dare you ask me such a favor!!!! Do you *not* realize that I am Skydiving's Biggest Star?!!!!"

or how about:

[Havensiagnst is Loic's personal secretary]

[Havensiagnst]"Loic, my greatest hero, God is on the phone and wants to talk with you."

[Loic, with a sneer]"I can't talk to him right now--I'm busy watching videos of *me*. Does he *not* realize that I am Skydiving's Biggest Star?!!!!"

Walt

There's plenty of those hugs to go around at ASC!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. Is that a REAL website?
Fucking funny as hell.

You know Skyride, always trying to go the extra mile to cover ALL kinds of people! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No-one is flaming this Jean-Albert guy. Nobody is above a litlle good natured ribbing, not even skydiving's biggest star. I'm sure he's a great guy and if he saw how personally all these man worshippers have taken a little sarcasm and harmless fun, he would probably kick them in the nuts. As I've said before, get over it.

I think this thread is one of the most offensive I've ever read in these forums.

It isn't "harmless fun." IMO, it's cruel, it's abusive and it sucks.

I find it strange that this thread wasn't locked after just a couple of posts.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb