shaiziel

What thread count are your bed sheets

c) I never find a strange man in said bed w/ said sexy woman

Just make sure you call ahead if you are coming home early. Nothing worse than having to dive out the bedroom window half naked. :D

After a year I finally got some sheets for my "Iraq Bed." Just some crappy 200 count. That's the best they have at the PX. Plus........having to wash them in this dirty ass local water......No need in spending a bunch of money on nice stuff. :S

There are six sleeping spots I frequent - 3 of which need sheets - of those I don't know what the thread count is because none of them are mine! ;-)
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

No clue but I do have a set of sateen sheets and a set of satin sheets. The satin is like a slip and slide. :D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

but if you leave them on your bed you'll wake up on the floor. you slide right off of them

LOL... yeah... thought I was going to be super romantic, and bought some black satin sheets for a 'special' time on Valentines day a few years back. She was in bed, I took a flying leep into the bed, thinking I would stop, and start smooching. Nope. Slid across the king size bed like it was ice, and right off the other side, into the wall, and then down on to the floor.

It's really hard to be romantic with a girl that can't stop laughing.... [:/]

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Bachelors don't need sheets. I sleep between two comforters, never make the bed, which allows everything to air out during the day. No opportunity for lice or bedbugs to get started. It's just so much simpler.