chinagirl

One week until UFC 79

I think you're right on both counts.
Their website is one of the worst user expereinces...

Loud, intrusive, have to wait for the flash loads, no way to bail (course maybe I was busy hitting the mute button on my laptop) to get to the meat & potatoes of information
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Yea, it sucks that Serra won't be able to fight Hughes since I think GSP will win.
Maybe they'' fight in the future after the Serra /GSP bout.

How sad is it that I am going to eloy (which rocks) but I am trying to find a way to get the fight down there.
My photos

My Videos

Umm yeah this is not like an open wager where everyone can lay down a bet, I dont want to wager like20 jump tickets on the fight..so umm yeah its a single wager with you chinagirl. and yes losing is a bitch so be prepared.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

yeah man I dont want to make too many bets on a a fight I think is gonna be close anyways...so I chose her its always better when a chick loses and you get to see em cry and plea there case so they wont have to pay up, its sad but sweet to whatch
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

My take:
St. Pierre dominates Hughes again.
Liddell catches Wanderlei with a wild punch.
Machida wins by decision in a defensive battle w/Sokoudjou (whenever Sokodjous closes Machida will back off and counter is my take.)
Guillard drops Clementi in a wild brawl
I'd prefer to see
Wanderlei & Sokodjou win.
Go Dan Henderson Vs. Anderson Silva in March-UFC 82!

You're always the starter in your own life!

I have a feeling we may start seeing a more agressive Machida. Not GSP agressive, but he may step it up a bit, I think he's starting to realize that he can win all the fights he wans but isn't going to go anywhere until he makes them exciting.

I agree that Chucky boy is going to drop Wandy with a big one, but he won't stay down which is going to cause Chuck to get desperate, just like he did with Keith when he start running with his right arm straight back trying to fire the knockout. And one thing about Silva is if you telegraph your punches, he's going to read it and slam two straight down the pipe before you can get that one off that you're telegraphing. Just my take, I dod see Wanderlei going down, but not for good.

And UFC 82, I like Anderson just because he's a standup guy and carries himself with a lot of class, but Hendo is an icon in this sport, I think he may very well be the only man in the middleweight division to can dethrone the Spider. I can say for sure though it's going to be a war
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

On UFC 79 Results:
I completely underestimated Clementi. He's the man. I thought Sokoudjou would be outclassed by "Mr. Perfect" Machida (that's not actually his nickname, but he rarely makes a mistake) and Sokoudjou was. Liddell kept Wanderlei at bay, something I thought would happen by way of their fighting styles. St. Pierre is, well, St. Pierre. I don't think Matt Serra will weather the storm St. Pierre brings in their second go around. Great night of fights.

You're always the starter in your own life!

Okay...David looks like you owe James a jump ticket! I won one and lost one. I still can't believe it...!!!!

And now I remember why I'm not a Hughes fan.

The last good bet that I won was on darts. Playing against an IT worker in college, she had to cover a bet so she wagered her soul. I actually won this girl's soul...but then lost it to a guy at MIT later the same night. Ah well.

I'll cover your debt to James...unless you want to play for your soul?

B|

<--brushes his shoulders off, and struts into the forum. Show me the money!! Every thing went exactly how I thought it would. No crying now...lol see you guys at the farm!!