BillyVance

What household chore are you the worst at?

I do just about anything there is to do to keep a house orderly. But if there was one weakness, it'd have to be getting the fucking laundry out of the washer and into the dryer in a timely manner.

Anybody ever leave a washed load in the washer for two days, then open the lid and get slammed by that mildew stink? B|

I do this at least once or twice a month. So much wasted water. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You'd probably be better at it if you could hear the buzzer. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I hate washing the floors with a passion.......never, ever again will I ever even allow for white tiles..........AAAAAAARG!! >:(

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Once or twice a month:D

I do that in every other load.. I end up re-washing my clothes all the time. No wonder water bill is so high.

I hate cleaning period. I ask friends to clean my place for cash. My roommates are even worse

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

Hanging the clean close back up in the closet after washing them argh

Me, too. I don't know why putting clothes away is such a pain. I end up with the dresser drawers almost empty and the clothes in nice neat stacks on the back of the couch. [:/]
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

There are definitely chores I don't like to do, but I'm not really bad at any of them. My children have compared me to Bree on "Desperate Housewives", but they don't really say it in a nice way. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i fucking hate cleaning the bathroom, mostly the one my 4-year-old son uses. that place is a biohazard. we had maids for a while, but twice i called them to come back and reclean the house. the third time i asked them not to come back anymore.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I do just about anything there is to do to keep a house orderly. But if there was one weakness, it'd have to be getting the fucking laundry out of the washer and into the dryer in a timely manner.

Anybody ever leave a washed load in the washer for two days, then open the lid and get slammed by that mildew stink?

I do this at least once or twice a month. So much wasted water.

I don't actually hate it, it just happens. I generally put a couple of tablespoons of bleach in the load. It'll be good for two or three days.

Me, too. I don't know why putting clothes away is such a pain. I end up with the dresser drawers almost empty and the clothes in nice neat stacks on the back of the couch. [:/]

My folded laundry usually ends up sitting in stacks ON my dresser, not IN the drawers. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My folded laundry usually ends up sitting in stacks ON my dresser, not IN the drawers. :|:D

Y'all, I don't even bother to take the clothes out of the dryer. :$ I barely have time to wash laundry at all, let alone fold it. My solution: plan loads of laundry so that they contain 7 complete outfits (I have super loader machines) - right down to the number of pairs of underwear and socks. Every morning, I just turn it on for 5 minutes on low while I brush my teeth, then grab a freshly 'ironed' set of clothes.

Man, writing this made me realize how truly bizarre my system is... :S;)
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.