chaoskitty

Do I deserve to be banned for this?

I dont think red and white mixed would be very good.. just stick with red. ;)

No silly girl, not red and white mixed, the mixed like merlot/shiraz. I forget what mix I have though. I do know I have more red than white though.

there is totally $20 in it for you:ph34r::ph34r::)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

No silly girl, not red and white mixed, the mixed like merlot/shiraz. I forget what mix I have though. I do know I have more red than white though.

Did she just get promoted to Dominatrix?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Scaryshari might have a problem with this. :D:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Scaryshari might have a problem with this. :D:ph34r:

WHO?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Banned no.... spanked? Definitely!!

Why do the Moderators even ban people when they could just give them spankings!??!

Does Chaoskitty deserve to be banned? NO! Does she deserve a firm paddling and then some red wine afterwards? YES
=========Shaun ==========

I have a confession to make. I had a question about something, and instead of posting it on dropzone.com, I looked it up on another forum related to the subject of the question.
It might be too late for me.. I may have strayed too far this time... oh the shame...

:D

Unless it involved the viewing of "Boobies" than no, it's not ban-worthy.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Why did you go through all of that effort-you should just call Phreezone-He's kinda like google with a voice

That is so true!! I ask him the most random things and yet he always knows the answer.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty ChaosKitty! you have been posting questions on forums besides Dizzy, (which, I've just remembered, is Grail shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem.)
wicked, bad, naughty evil ChaosKitty! Oh, you are a bad person, and you must pay the penalty!
You must spank me well, and after you are done with me, you may deal with me as you like... and then... spank Turttle.
And Jewels. And Normiss too. And simplyputsi.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. And after the spankings, The ORAL SEX!!!!

B|B|B|B|B|

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty ChaosKitty! you have been posting questions on forums besides Dizzy, (which, I've just remembered, is Grail shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem.)
wicked, bad, naughty evil ChaosKitty! Oh, you are a bad person, and you must pay the penalty!
You must spank me well, and after you are done with me, you may deal with me as you like... and then... spank Turttle.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. And after the spankings, The ORAL SEX!!!!

B|B|B|B|B|

LMAO!! BRAVO! :D:D

B|B|B|B|B|

LMAO!! BRAVO! :D:D

:)