madhatter

My new neighbours

Forget all that shit.
What do they taste like?

Personal rule - I don't eat anything with toes... That includes cat, dog, rabbit, etc. (fowl / poultryare OK, those are claws, not toes ;))

These guys are related to CAMELS, though... :P;)
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Talk about peaceful - these guys in front & a bluegum forest in back ;)B|

Very nice!

My aunt owns High Spice Alpacas of Walking Lightly Farm in Colorado (10,100ft MSL back side of Pike's Peak).
The crias are adorable.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Forget all that shit.
What do they taste like?

Personal rule - I don't eat anything with toes... That includes cat, dog, rabbit, etc. (fowl / poultryare OK, those are claws, not toes ;))

These guys are related to CAMELS, though... :P;)

I eat camel toes.

Also - they look like skinny, refined and educated, sheep.:|
:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Llamas spit... & these guys are related. Haven't fed them any tobaco yet, so we'll wait & see...

Most alpacas only spit at other alpacas. Extremely rare ... & you have to be doing something substantial to provoke spitting (unlike llamas).

Most like carrots & apple slices ... and to chew on wool gloves (while on your fingers). :)
I've never noticed any specific offensive odor associated with their coats ... unless they roll in something. The ones in the pictures you posted appear to be Huacayas, which have short dense fiber.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

The wine knowitalls say red wine with red meat, but I say whichever you prefer B|

Still not sure I WANT to eat them, though... Would you BBQ YOUR neighbours!? :P

Yes...most of them. Very...very...slowly... .
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

There may be some excitement if you see any horses being ridden up that-a-way...:ph34r:

Horses don't like llamas/camels/alpacas. That's the one thing I remember when I was a 10 year old kid helping with the horses for a parade -we had to turn them around when we saw the llamas coming. They freak out, it's funny! :ph34r: (Ok, it was actually kinda scary for a tiny lil' 10 year old trying to hold the stupid animals when they were freaking out...:|)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Thanks for the extra info. I've really learnt a lot from the highspice.com site.

No idea which breed's walking around here. The owners in Chile looking for stud animals, but will try to educate myself some more once he's back.

They're damn cute, though! :)

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125