skymama

So, my daughter has a job interview next week

Mamma... if you're looking for suggestions... this seems nice...

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Lingerie-Robes&product%5Fid=44730

... feel free to model it for us.
B|

I like you!

:o

Okay... scared now!

I may be living in California, but I ain't like that!

>:(

Oh please!
I just wanted to say thanks for helpinh the Skymama in skimpy outfits cause.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's at Fredrick's of Hollywood! :o:S

Once I got over the shock, I started thinking...I wonder if I could get her discount if she gets the job. How on earth would I bring that up in a conversation? I don't want to make her puke! :ph34r:

all I can say is that while in high school my girlfriend worked at Victoria Secret part time and I was the happiest guy in school!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

personally, I always like my presents gift wrapped...makes opening them so much more fun!

Hey, your birthday is coming up...:)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's rough when you KNOW they're gonna start gettin' some, and there's nothing you can do about it. My boy's only 10, and already he scares me...lol.

He was singing, while we drove down the road, along with the CD (yeah, I like country music), "When the kin folks leave and the kids get fed, me and my woman gonna slip off to bed. Have a little fun when we turn out the light. Louisiana Saturday night."

I'm FLOORED!

Yeah! I bet he knows all the words to Fishin' in the Dark too! ;);)
Don't worry about it so much.. they're just song lyrics. I was about 10 when Salt n Pepa's PUSH IT was popular and I think I gave my dad a heart attack by singing it in the car. I kinda knew what it was about, but not really. :D
Salt and pepas here, and were in effect
Want you to push it, babe
Coolin by day then at night working up a sweat
Cmon girls, lets go show the guys that we know
How to become number one in a hot party show
Now push it
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good

Except I thought that they were saying "Who's in my day bed at night working up a sweat".. instead of coolin by day then at night.. heheh.. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might be nice to ask for. :)

Gulp....Oh my! :$

No, no, no, Skymama is more refined. I am thinking more like this

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=New-Corsets&product%5Fid=51246

It is more versatil, see

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Clothing%2DPants&product%5Fid=56400

Rich knows if he said that Skymama was more mature, he would have gotten banned! For life.

Skymama stalker #69!!!!

Rich knows if he said that Skymama was more mature, he would have gotten banned! For life.

Refined is definitely much better. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dunno... she could just go for another of the classic looks... wearing just these...

Am I supposed to wear something with the shoes, or just the shoes?

Five inch heels will make me over 6'tall!

I wonder if I could get her discount if she gets the job. How on earth would I bring that up in a conversation? I don't want to make her puke! :ph34r:

I would use the age-old excuse teens/young adults use..."it's for a friend, not me!";):D:D
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

It's rough when you KNOW they're gonna start gettin' some, and there's nothing you can do about it. My boy's only 10, and already he scares me...lol.

He was singing, while we drove down the road, along with the CD (yeah, I like country music), "When the kin folks leave and the kids get fed, me and my woman gonna slip off to bed. Have a little fun when we turn out the light. Louisiana Saturday night."

I'm FLOORED!

Yeah! I bet he knows all the words to Fishin' in the Dark too! ;);)
Don't worry about it so much.. they're just song lyrics. I was about 10 when Salt n Pepa's PUSH IT was popular and I think I gave my dad a heart attack by singing it in the car. I kinda knew what it was about, but not really. :D
Salt and pepas here, and were in effect
Want you to push it, babe
Coolin by day then at night working up a sweat
Cmon girls, lets go show the guys that we know
How to become number one in a hot party show
Now push it
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good

Except I thought that they were saying "Who's in my day bed at night working up a sweat".. instead of coolin by day then at night.. heheh.. :D

GEE THANKS!!!

guess what I have in my head now
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192