galvar2439

How much sex is too much sex?

WooHoo! Only bad thing is I can't look at boobies. :(

Sure ya can!!!

Just look down your shirt. :)

Meh, I see those everyday.

So do I, but I don't seem to find the view diminished at all as a result. :P;)

Blues,
Dave

Don't worry Dave....I took care of your girl:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm just waiting for her to forward it. :)

Blues,
Dave

Funny thing is I have lost 10 lbs in the last month or so....think it all came out of my chest - what is up with that????>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Doc says that they are still fabulous, but he is biased.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

there was a time, with this paticualr woman, i was in military service at the time and only came home for the weekend, actually sunday night i was rather happy i could have a rest again..

i wouldnt say that a dozen of times a day is too much, but rather interesting. almost doesnt leave you time for anything else..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

there was a time, with this paticualr woman, i was in military service at the time and only came home for the weekend, actually sunday night i was rather happy i could have a rest again..

i wouldnt say that a dozen of times a day is too much, but rather interesting. almost doesnt leave you time for anything else..

ahhh welcome back from your rest!
so what else are you referring to....
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Sure ya can!!!

Blues,
Dave

Blues,
Dave

You've got my number. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Sure ya can!!!

Blues,
Dave

Blues,
Dave

You've got my number. :)

Yeah....but I don't:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

ahhh welcome back from your rest!
so what else are you referring to....

is it only me that thinks you're trying to hit on me!? :P

how you doin'!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Agreed. There are ways of going about that... you can tell your partner that you find her so sexy and she makes you so horny that you just want to rip her clothes off (not literally) Girls like quickies too =) Even when I am not necessarily in the mood or busy with something else, my boyfriend can easily get me in the mood 90% of the time if he wants to because he knows what buttons to push.

Agreed. There are ways of going about that... you can tell your partner that you find her so sexy and she makes you so horny that you just want to rip her clothes off (not literally) Girls like quickies too =) Even when I am not necessarily in the mood or busy with something else, my boyfriend can easily get me in the mood 90% of the time if he wants to because he knows what buttons to push.

Or use that to get them in the mood for later. Such as just before you're getting ready to go out and there really is no time or when you're out in public. Get them thinking about it when they can't have it.

It's all about the tease. :)

Or use that to get them in the mood for later. Such as just before you're getting ready to go out and there really is no time or when you're out in public. Get them thinking about it when they can't have it.

:D:D nicely put...but if ya both have the will you can surely find the way :D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:D:D nicely put...but if ya both have the will you can surely find the way :D

True. Can depend how long the drive is and if the driver can either concentrate well or multitask. B|

Hi all, i was away with work, not sex:( Dangeroo, can i come out and play now? It was dark in that cage. It seems everyone is in agreement, alot of sex is good. So we should all have a sex boogie. Aircraft optional. Fireballgl, if you could draw circles around the less obvious buttons to make things flow easier, it would be appreciated. Ok i better start running more miles in a day to get ready
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Streaker and I are working on the equation as we speak. No time to type now, but we'll have an answer for you soon!.....or not so soon.....

Need any assistance from the math teacher?

HEY G.I.N., wrong thread deary, you wanna go here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3047371;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

.or damnit, just call on ME!!!;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
Streaker and I are working on the equation as we speak. No time to type now, but we'll have an answer for you soon!.....or not so soon.....
Need any assistance from the math teacher?
HEY G.I.N., wrong thread deary, you wanna go here http://www.dropzone.com/...;;page=unread#unread

.or damnit, just call on ME!!!

Oops. Sometimes it's hard to tell one thread from another. Besides, I just couldn't resist the idea of an equation for determining how much sex is too much. Wanna help?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490