PsychoBob

IT'S MARDI GRAS TIME YEAH!!!!!

One of my favorite times of year. It's like Halloween all over again except the parties are bigger and it last a couple of weeks. Here's some pics from the "Plutonium Ball" friday night. It was a riot.

"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" (Let the good times roll)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Picture 1: "OMG, he's grabbing my coochie!"

Picture 2: "Now they're BOTH doing it!!"

Picture 3: "If he grabs my coochie, I'm gonna slap the shit out of him!"

Picture 4: "That boy just ain't right...."

Picture 5: Stockholm syndrome after the anal probe incident...

:P;):D:)

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

BWAAAHAAA!!!!!! Imagine telling the cops...I went to this party with my wife and then met this green alien girl with nice tits and started hitting on her and then her husband who was dressed in silver with a green face and...and he assaulted me and then some more aliens showed up and they abducted me and.....I swear to God I am not making this shit up Officer...:ph34r:;)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BWAAAHAAA!!!!!! Imagine telling the cops...I went to this party with my wife and then met this green alien girl with nice tits and started hitting on her and then her husband who was dressed in silver with a green face and...and he assaulted me and then some more aliens showed up and they abducted me and.....I swear to God I am not making this shit up Officer...:ph34r:;)

well with a story like that we know who to call for bail now, cause he will understand what ever shit you got into :D:D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

***Somehow I don't think that story would be the weirdest thing they're ever heard during Mardi Gras

One year a guy turned himself in to the police for commiting a murder. He confessed to the dectitives that he had killed Cap'n Crunch! They found out he had eaten a bunch of acid and was just tripping real bad.:D:D:D

***well with a story like that we know who to call for bail now

OH SHIT! I'm in trouble now.:P:D

LMAO...that's great. Someone should start a site with all the crazy stories cops hear during Mardi Gras. :D:D

I'm sure they have one somewhere.

I saw this on Cops: Mardi Gras once...
Drunk guy talking to cute female cop:
"Gosh yer purdy. Will you arrest me?"
"No. Too much paperwork."
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***Somehow I don't think that story would be the weirdest thing they're ever heard from Psycho Bob

Remind me to tell you the pickle story sometime. :D:P

Hope you have a great Mardi Gras and get a lot of good beads. We are jumping into Pensacola Beach on Saturday and then partying all day Sunday during the parade and then later on that night it's Superbowl parties. Holy Shit I'm gonna be beat on Monday.