Dougiefresh

things to do in philly?

I'm going to Philadelphia for the weekend. Can anyone suggest some fun stuff to do? I'm already planning on the historical tours, liberty bell, etc, but beyond that I have no idea what's available. I've checked the tourism websites, but if anyone has some pointers I'd appreciate it.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Go to a Stripper Bar - find a stripper - call PhillyKev - get review - Take her home and let her ruin your life.

SUPPORT SINGLE MOMS!
One DOLLAR at a time!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jims on south street is FAR better than pat or genos for cheese steaks

theres a bunch of stuff to do on south st... check to see if there are any shows at the TLA or abilenes

manayunk (which is on the outskirts) is a great little town to head to also - grape st pub is good

in fact if youre looking for anything musical check out pollstar.com and look up philly...

there is always stuff going on there it all just depends on what you're up for

have a blast ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

On a canoe trip a few years ago a friend of a friend from Philly came along. His name was Vinny, he drove a Camaro and constantly blasted "Thunderstruck" by AC DC. I can still hear it playing...... Thun- Dah !! Bah-bah da Bah Bah!

In the world of stereotypes, he was perfection.

As far as what to do, another friend of mide reccommends "Delilah's" nudie bar. He is somewhat of an expert on the subject, so I'd check it out if I were you.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.