Squeak

Top Gear

Its not hard when you're competing against crap like American Idol and that stupid polygraph show.

You know if more movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels would come out of your country then I'd be impressed.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Top Gear has been my favorite show for years, I've always had to download the episodes since it isn't shown in the states. Look for the "challenges" on youtube, they have some really great ones on there.
TG in Alabama
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/429642/top_gear/
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Torchwood.

Red Dwarf

Dr. Who

Top Gear.

(almost tempted to get cable just for the BBC)

I got itB|
Theres is also Wire in the Blood, and a frew other Dramas that are excellent
B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Its not hard when you're competing against crap like American Idol and that stupid polygraph show.

You know if more movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels would come out of your country then I'd be impressed.:P

I'm an Aussie not a POHM>:(, that's almost as bad as calling me a KIWI or a Yank>:(>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So what you're saying is that you're not a damned Yankee Kiwi Brit?

>:(:D

Remember, I'm just a dumb American. There's American, German, Asian and British. Everyone is just related to one of those.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So what you're saying is that you're not a damned Yankee Kiwi Brit?

>:(:D

Remember, I'm just a dumb American. There's American, German, Asian and British. Everyone is just related to one of those.:P

What about the Italians (aka Romans):P or and the ENTIRE continent of Africa:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Top Gear is AMAZING... the three best combined personalities on television (possibly ever).

Never Mind the Buzzcocks with Simon Anstell presenting is reeeallly funny as well. Youtube it.

Used to love "They Think Its All Over" when Jonathan Ross and Gary Linekar were on it. Jonathan Ross is great - absolutely love him.

Brit tv is amazing oh and i should add I am a girl and not that fond of cars but Top Gear is the best.

Torchwood.

Red Dwarf

Dr. Who

Top Gear.

(almost tempted to get cable just for the BBC)

All those and...

• Primeval
  • Coast
  • The Natural World
  • Earth: The Power of the Planet
  • Long way round & Long Way Down
  • Horizon
  • Planet Earth

(.)Y(.)
    Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

"I've always had to download the episodes since it isn't shown in the states."

Brighthouse and DirecTv show it on BBCAmerica

Those are a season old.
    "If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
    - Homer Simpson