bdqpdx2000

Relationships..

so sorry to hear your cut a way malfuntioned too?? ShockedCrazy

I say lets all go have a beer!!

Cut her away and now cutting off contact. :P Let's go jump. I like jumping. How about you?!?!

Hell ya, only not so experienced yet [:/], hopfully this summer will be more prosperous ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

eh, that reserve lacks penetration...

Yeah, but it opens a helluva lot faster.

nice... didn't think anybody would top that one. yeah the whole "cutaway" idea would be neat, but the guy happens to be my best friend and the girl i happened to get really close with since we first met like 6mo ago. soo kinda hard to ditch either.. and dealing with the whole mess isnt terribly easy
Myspace

eh, that reserve lacks penetration...

Yeah, but it opens a helluva lot faster.

nice... didn't think anybody would top that one. yeah the whole "cutaway" idea would be neat, but the guy happens to be my best friend and the girl i happened to get really close with since we first met like 6mo ago. soo kinda hard to ditch either.. and dealing with the whole mess isnt terribly easy

*** nice... didn't think anybody would top that one.

:D:D:D you must not have been here too long :D:D they always got a topper!! :o

....thanks guys for that, it makes my days :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)

heh yeah just felt like complaining randomly. kinda accidentally got myself involved in what you might call a love triangle. jerry springer-grade stuff. ridiculous drama.

everyone should just solve things with beer, it's such a better system..

How do you accidently get involved with something like that?

Tha pic gives me an idea...

HELIUM FILLED BREAST IMPLANTS!!! :o:o:o:o

I am a f*cking GENIUS!!! QUICK! Somebody get me phone numbers for a surgeon, a balloon factory, and the US Patents Office! :o

holy crap you are a genius!!! let me know when your companys up and running, I want in on the stock options!!:P:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)

I am a f*cking GENIUS!!! QUICK! Somebody get me phone numbers for a surgeon, a balloon factory, and the US Patents Office! :o

Ok, I'll be the one to ask. If I were to suck on titties with helium implants would I talk in a high-pitched voice?

Walt

Ok, I'll be the one to ask. If I were to suck on titties with helium implants would I talk in a high-pitched voice?

That would be one amazing episode of Mythbusters!!! Hell, I'm sure the entire country would want to watch Tori fill her titties up with helium!
=========Shaun ==========

Hmm, I may have to feel out your idea before we make any decisions whether or not I could help sponsor such an investment.....:)

ummm well Acmeskydiver will need a research and testing team but its all their Idea so they get to choose the team :o
I just want in on all the $$ that could be made :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)

Walt

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I wanna be on the testing team. I could do quality control, it's my specialty. I'll help out, for free, and make sure they arn't too firm or too soft.

:)

:D:D:D

***for all applicants please respond to the other thread **** thank you :P;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)

Hey, I'm a qualified Industrial Engineer offering my professional services pro bono. Would you like me to show you what I can do? You could be my control....:)

:D:D:D

I'm not one of the test subjects, but if acmeskydiver lets me do hiring in certiain fields of the company, I and a partner will put together a few test required.... to judge various skills needed... they are a pass or fail basis and no re-testing allowed ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)

I'm not one of the test subjects, but if acmeskydiver lets me do hiring in certiain fields of the company, I and a partner will put together a few test required.... to judge various skills needed... they are a pass or fail basis and no re-testing allowed

We'll need a good sample size - oh say, 30 hotties? This is for a good cause, really. Are you sure you don't want to be the first test subject?
=========Shaun ==========

I'm not one of the test subjects, but if acmeskydiver lets me do hiring in certiain fields of the company, I and a partner will put together a few test required.... to judge various skills needed... they are a pass or fail basis and no re-testing allowed

We'll need a good sample size - oh say, 30 hotties? This is for a good cause, really. Are you sure you don't want to be the first test subject?

No - the testing must go on for at least the 10 minimum years that the FDA will need for certainty.

So - My guess is - 3000.

Yeah - that's a good number.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun