bdqpdx2000

Relationships..

...suck. So much unnecessary drama... B|

Well, are you gonna give us the details or leave us hanging?!!!!

Walt
Welcome Walt Drama Queen Extraordinare:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

heh yeah just felt like complaining randomly. kinda accidentally got myself involved in what you might call a love triangle. jerry springer-grade stuff. ridiculous drama.

everyone should just solve things with beer, it's such a better system..

so your in some form of stage fighting with a girl your seeing who is giving some extra special lovin to a family member???
RUN!!!! and dont look back,
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

hmmmm, something tells me they probably wouldn't mind O.o

No way Jose, the students would probably love it, even some of the girls. The problem therein lies that I am supposed to be grading and helping out in this class. The math Dept. would crucify me for that.....:S
=========Shaun ==========

heh yeah just felt like complaining randomly. kinda accidentally got myself involved in what you might call a love triangle. jerry springer-grade stuff. ridiculous drama.

I agree with Roo, run and don't look back. The woman that deserves a guy like you wouldn't get involved in that bullshit in the first place. :)

At least she's not pulling the BS my ex is. She just goes and starts a fight with all the girls I take out for dinner and interrogates them. She's fucking crazy.
=========Shaun ==========

I agree with Roo, run and don't look back. The woman that deserves a guy like you wouldn't get involved in that bullshit in the first place. :)

At least she's not pulling the BS my ex is. She just goes and starts a fight with all the girls I take out for dinner and interrogates them. She's fucking crazy.

so sorry to hear your cut a way malfuntioned too?? :o:S

I say lets all go have a beer!! :)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

so sorry to hear your cut a way malfuntioned too?? :o:S

I say lets all go have a beer!! :)

hah actually my ex before love triangle girl did the same thing to me. girls i'd be hanging out with would leave me myspace / facebook comments, ex does some investigating, game over with new girl. this happened... oh... 3 times?

::pops beer open:: damn cutaway malfunctions... i could really use a reserve right about now :)
Myspace