PsychoBob

What does Lauralicious do all day?

Hey!!! I resemble those remarks!

LMAO, I was the 1st to vote, if that gives anyone any indication of what I do all day. But, I only logged in b/c of the e-mail notification that PsychoBob had sent me a PM. :)

I think it's a trap. :o;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***Bob And what do YOU do all day while you're sitting on the big PNS?

I'm the biggest goof off of them all. :D:D:D:D:D Your tax dollars at work!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...and another thing.

In Viet Nam, I had a good buddy that worked in Personnel.
That 2nd Looey that was such an asshole got his pay records re-routed to BF Egypt and had to live off subsistence pay for 8 months.

Have you ever done such a thing with those hot-shit GA jets...say, John Travolta's or something?

:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ask Shane how much fun it is to go into a holding pattern over scenic Tallahassee for a hour!;):D:D

I tried to reroute one of YardHippie's flights to Bismarck, North Dakota.:P:S But instead he just got stcuk in DFW or somewhere.:ph34r::ph34r:

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ask Shane how much fun it is to go into a holding pattern over scenic Tallahassee for a hour!;):D:D

I tried to reroute one of YardHippie's flights to Bismarck, North Dakota.:P:S But instead he just got stcuk in DFW or somewhere.:ph34r::ph34r:

How do you handle a deaf pilot? There are lots of them out there in General Aviation.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would do that, but it doesn't pay very well and I need $$$ to jump! Edited to add: although I suppose I could make some money off of that hidden camera that I didn't know was there. :o:$:)

All of the options in the poll are valid, but it just depends what day of the week you are talking about! Since it's Wednesday option #5 is true today.
;):D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***How do you handle a deaf pilot?

We put them with the blind pilots so he can listen and talk to us while the deaf pilot flies.

The problem is when the deaf pilot tries to tell the blind pilot where he wants to go using sign language and then the blind pilot gets pissed and starts yelling at the deaf guy. The deaf guy keeps signing and the blind guy keeps yelling. That's the real secret to all of the delays and so called "ATC reroutes"..:D:ph34r::D:D:D

I would do that, but it doesn't pay very well and I need $$$ to jump!

If you started jumping at ASC, you could probably get a sugar daddy. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I would do that, but it doesn't pay very well and I need $$$ to jump!

If you started jumping at ASC, you could probably get a sugar daddy. :ph34r:

Even though I work for the FAA I still have standards! :D

It's a matter of where she is I would suppose.

We all know girls play with BOB when alone though, and if alone with other girls, they have a tickle fight.

Use that camera and the tickle fight and you can make money Laura. But then what girls do when alone together will be revealed. Catch 22 I guess.
Skymama's #2 stalker -