mamajumps

Cheaters

no cheating for me.
It hurts and I've been cheated few times in the past... not good; but eventhough, nothing that has happened made me change the way I feel or act with others.
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Damn... I read twardo's post and thought we were being humorous... :| but... as I read through all the posts... it seems we're being serious...

I think anyone that has any self respect shouldn't stand for being cheated on... and shouldn't cheat on a SO... but... what do I know... :|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

My biggest bitch is with women who delibertly seek out married men. I have been married for 10 years, I have been thru it all and them some with my husband, luckily were finally on smooth sailing (fingers crossed). My husband is very handsome ( way out of my league) and very out going. You would not believe the number of women who hit on him, and some try their damnest to seduce him knowing damn good and well he has a wife and kids at home. Im sorry, but a woman who will do this is the epitomy of scum and a total whore. Not making excuses for my husband, or any man for that matter but men are weak creatures and their body doesn't hold enough blood to run their pecker and their brain at the same time...:D You get some girl coming on to him for all she's worth and its hard to walk away....

You get some girl coming on to him for all she's worth and its hard to walk away....

Damn skippy it is - -

Especially (as in my case-) when home is like a freezer.

Sorry to hear things aint good for you right now. I've been where you are in my marriage. It wasn't that I didnt want to make love to my husband or wild toe curling monkey sex for that matter, but we had done so much to hurt each other that the flame was really struggling to keep burning. When you love somone so much and so completely, and that love is compromised, it is very hard to forget.

Cheating is stoopid! If, you can't be honest in a relationship... you don't belong there. Any trust at all, goes right out the window. If, you want to 'play around', have the guts to say so.

Chuck

Pretty much summed up what I think. Also cheating is dangerous, so many STDs out there.

Cheating is stoopid! If, you can't be honest in a relationship... you don't belong there. Any trust at all, goes right out the window. If, you want to 'play around', have the guts to say so.

Chuck

Pretty much summed up what I think. Also cheating is dangerous, so many STDs out there.

Exactly! When folks get to drinking and all, morals just zooom out the window. Sounds to me like, just 'dating' can be dangerous. It's like the 'T' shirt I saw at the DZ, one time; "I remember when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous!" :D

Chuck

there is NO excuse for cheating PERIOD- especially if its a repeat offender -
i think cheating is for cowards and those that feel severely insecure - i've been cheated on by a HUGE coward/selfish loser - and all i have to say is thank GOD that relationship is over - my life is much better without the dishonesty
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I have noticed that fellow men even give out "macho points" for it....

Personally I'll give a dirty look and swift boot in the ass to a guy before I give a guy macho points. I have never cheated on someone I was with, but I have been cheated on, I've come home from the field to find another man living in my house, THE HOUSE I PAID FOR. so I know how it feels and I would never put someone through that intentionally.

At the same time though, for some reason I am always the guy that girls want to cheat with. More often than not when I go home with a girl I find out later that she was taken, I am that other guy that all men hate. In my younger days I would pursue women regardless, I've grown up quite a bit since then and won't chase any girl I know is taken, with one exception, if their man is an asshole and treats them like shit I won't hesitate for a second to snatch their girl away and take her on a few dates to show her that real men don't treat their women like that. I see tons of great women with loser boyfriends that treat em like shit and they put up with it because they've never had better, and I have no issue showing them that there are bigger men out there.

Hey it's survival of the fittest and I happen to be at the top of the food chain.;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The poll failed to address what may be mitigating circumstances: Has the person being "cheated" on been freezing out the cheater, perhap encouraging this behavior?

I think most of us would agree that it's wrong to cheat on someone who has been loyal to us. But if you've been pushed away for a long, long time it is much easier to fall into such temptation.

Every woman I've ever been serious with has cheated on me. In return, I've passed up on some fine opportunities because I was too busy being loyal. I remember one nice young lady who began hanging at my home DZ in the early '90's and who seemed to like me. She didn't blatantly proposition me, but suggested in a roundabout way that I was welcome to pursue something if I was so inclined. However, I had been married less than two years and was simply not accustomed to such thinking. It took a few days before I thought back on that conversation and realized what she was getting at.

"Oh!" I said. "now I get it. Boy, that was nice of her..."

While all marital cheating is wrong, it is much easier to understand when you've been frozen out for so long you risk growing your virginity back.

Cheers,
Jon S.

Guest 1010
>have noticed that fellow men cheaters even give out "macho points" for it....

there fixed it for ya.

.02 If you go before God and ask forgiveness for hurting someone, then you are forgiven in that respect, but that doesn't mean the same will be available from your s/o, or that the s/o will ever trust you again. I wouldn't enter a relationship with someone that fancies themselves a cheater ... what's the point?

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

So ya'll give me an opinion on something else, is the girl who knowingly gets involved with a "taken" man worse, or is the man worse for doing it to begin with or are they both equally rotten frog shit?

Even assuming the woman knew the man had promised to be faithful another woman: The man is worse. He's breaking a promise. The woman is just too stupid to think he won't do it to her or too insecure to think she couldn't find a better man.

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Guest 1010

>equally rotten frog shit?

why is it the man always the "taken" one :S

she ... slut (but only if she knows he is married)

he ... cheater ... cheater much worse brand of slimy frog shit

:)

This one is a no brainer, I hope. I have basically lost all trust in men due to be cheated on. It is very hard to love and trust again after being betrayed time and again. You put all your faith , trust, and love into someone just to find out it was all a farce.
You feel like you don't matter. That you're not important enough to be taken seriously. It's damaging and cruel.

It is beyond me how some people can even sleep at night based on the way they disregard those that they are "supposed" to love. My favorite excuse is, "I didn't want to hurt you." So they lie and cheat instead - oh good choice!

Cheaters are weak willed people who don't have spine enough to stand up and communicate their feelings so they hide and sneak and cheat instead of owning up I say give them the death penalty!!! :o

If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead already?

I have basically lost all trust in men due to be cheated on. It is very hard to love and trust again after being betrayed time and again. You put all your faith , trust, and love into someone just to find out it was all a farce.
You feel like you don't matter. That you're not important enough to be taken seriously. It's damaging and cruel.

It is beyond me how some people can even sleep at night based on the way they disregard those that they are "supposed" to love. My favorite excuse is, "I didn't want to hurt you." So they lie and cheat instead - oh good choice!

wow! finally someone who put into words that I couldn't. Thanks!

Guest 1010

because our society doesn't have an equally pejorative word for the guy. :S After looking it up, apparently slut really isn't much to do with cheating afterall, just being more promiscuous than acceptable. And our culture like most rewards guys and punishes women for it.