ladyskydiver

I finally went and did it....

Ok...here's a better pic...a little less zoom, but that's the best I can figure out right now. Too frickin' tired and have no one else to take the pic. :P

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ok...here's a better pic...a little less zoom, but that's the best I can figure out right now. Too frickin' tired and have no one else to take the pic. :P

I'll take it for you. ;)

Keep rotating it so it doesn't built up nasty stuff. And keep it clean with whatever they gave you. When I got pierced they put a ring in. I hated it.

Oh, and wear low rise jeans for a few months.

Edited to add: It looks very nice. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I - SO - like the curves of a woman. . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is it infected or just not healed all the way?

It's not healed all the way. Sometimes, they take months to heal and she just got it done a couple weeks ago.

My first piercing took 9 months of pain for me to take it out. I got it done again with no problems, but it was red and swollen for about a month. I've had that piercing for 10+ years.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Is it infected or just not healed all the way?

Not healed all the way. I was told that it'd take anywhere from 4 weeks (in a perfect world) to a year to heal. And, with as much as it ends up getting rubbed and bumped B| at work, I expect it to take a little longer than the 4 weeks. Well...especially since 4 weeks is on Saturday. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.