guppie01

Halo addicts anyone....

The SO and I bought the youngin an XBOX 360 for Christmas and the SO is totally addicted.... :S

Is there some sort of support group for this????

:S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have seen it at the WFFC a few times, but it has never really interested me! If I ever quit my bad habit of smoking, maybe I will give it a go!;)

shoot... were you talking about video games? Mt bad! NEVER heard of it! Am I missing something here?

edited here for g and Her wonderful photo dude SO!!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=addicted%20XBOX%20360%20players%20support%20groups&ei=UTF-8&fr=opera2

The SO and I bought the youngin an XBOX 360 for Christmas and the SO is totally addicted.... :S

g

Go karting at 2 in the morning while totally hammered has been known to cure most addictions and diseases known to men.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

g

No, but there is a cure of sorts. Buy him Call of Duty 4. Admittedly that's just replacing one addiction with another.

Oh, and if you haven't already, don't whatever you do subscribe to Xbox Live. I didn't think I was a gaming addict before I went online. [:/]

Yeah...it's addicting alright! Especially when you try to achieve a higher rank in Halo 3. I'm pretty much past that stage (thankfully!) and now just play for fun!

For those that are interested, there is a topic out there for Xbox live where you can add several skydiver's ID's to your friends list. Here you go:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3052436

High Altitude, Low Opening -- aren't we all ? ;)

Well some - WERE - and some want to be - But most of us are.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah...it's addicting alright! Especially when you try to achieve a higher rank in Halo 3. I'm pretty much past that stage (thankfully!) and now just play for fun!

For those that are interested, there is a topic out there for Xbox live where you can add several skydiver's ID's to your friends list. Here you go:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3052436

Thanks for reminding me of that thread. :)
Right now Im having some trouble signing in to xbox live. B|

Anyone notice on COD4 when playing with a group how hard it is to get in a game together? Someone is constantly getting booted. The servers sucks sometimes.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Same here. Once I got xbox live I became addicted. I love COD4 but I'm a little burned out on it at the moment.

CoD 4 is incredible, I think. I completed the single-player campaign very quickly, but on an easy setting. Mostly I don't dare go near it online because it seems like a pretty hardcore community and I'm not up to scratch yet. I don't mind too much getting shot every 30 seconds, but there's limited fun in being shot and dissed by trash-talking team-mates!

CoD 3 works pretty well for me online, and I'm holding my own fairly well there.

Go karting at 2 in the morning while totally hammered has been known to cure most addictions and diseases known to men.

Damn that WAS good fun!!! I may have to return to China just to experience it again. Perhaps this time I wont use my better judgment and KICK all of your ass's (or T-Bone you at 60 mph to take you out!!!) >:(

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?