waltappel

For all you zit lovers out there

My grandma has on elike that on her cheek. Its a sebaceous cysts. I'v done the same thing that girl did. i'v squeezed a thumb nail sized clump out her cheek. its really oily and thick and smells like BO
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I have an iron stomach and that almost made me throw up. :|

I've watched all the "Faces Of Death" movies, and while I grimaced through some of them, no feelings of stomach-churning came up. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hate to interject with some professionalism but um someone needs to tell that woman that the guy shes squeezing has whats called cellulitis/ psuedofolliculitis, and needs to get some antibiotics to keep it from coming back

Actually, that furuncle has also doubtlessly walled itself off from the rest of the body. That wall needs to be removed (expressed or cut out), or it will return. In one of Walt's earlier zit links, a while back, you could see that being done.

And, yeah, antibiotics. :|

Damn how can someone be, "Too Busy" for three years?

I love dermotology web sites

I dunno, but that pic really makes me hungry for grapes.

Walt

Imagine what would happen if he got into a motorcycle accident and got road rash on his back
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Walt & Micro ~
I know i've mentioned a few times my fascination with zits. I really thought i was a freak but now i'm starting to realize i'm not the only one. I will NEVER date a guy that will not let me pop his zits, dig out ingrown hairs, peel his sunburned skin, etc... :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Walt & Micro ~
I know i've mentioned a few times my fascination with zits. I really thought i was a freak but now i'm starting to realize i'm not the only one. I will NEVER date a guy that will not let me pop his zits, dig out ingrown hairs, peel his sunburned skin, etc... :)

isn't this shit just grande? sunny, if we ever meet, we don't have to jump together, we'll just pop each others zits and groom each other like monkeys. :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Zits that form over ingrown hairs are the best!! I just love popping a huge zit and seeing some hair come out with the pus. it makes me hot. :D

I'm always fascinated when I have a zit on my face and I pop it all over the mirror...

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Walt & Micro ~

isn't this shit just grande? sunny, if we ever meet, we don't have to jump together, we'll just pop each others zits and groom each other like monkeys. :D

I'm thinking a zit-popping orgy!!!!

Walt