LisaH

Wedding bells

Congratulations to the handsome groom, shermanator and his stunning bride Holly! B|:)

Congrat's to the two of them....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Congratulations to the handsome groom, shermanator and his stunning bride Holly! B|:)

Wedding's are so much fun. From the pictures, looks like they had a very traditional one too. Love that. B|B|

So, who caught the garter? Who caught the bouquet? More importantly, WHAT was the song for their first dance??? Details ... details ...
'Shell

Wedding's are so much fun. From the pictures, looks like they had a very traditional one too. Love that. B|B|

So, who caught the garter? Who caught the bouquet? More importantly, WHAT was the song for their first dance??? Details ... details ...

I promised Shermie I would only congratulate and post one picture. I couldn't help myself and posted two. :D

The rest is for him to share. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I promised Shermie I would only congratulate and post one picture. I couldn't help myself and posted two. :D

The rest is for him to share. :)

Well I guess we'll have to wait for Shermie to post the details! :)
'Shell

You can't even say who caught the bouquet?:P

Congratulations Sherman and Holly.

Nope. :P

Weeee haf ways to make youuu talk. :ph34r:
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

You can't even say who caught the bouquet?:P

Congratulations Sherman and Holly.

Nope. :P

Weeee haf ways to make youuu talk. :ph34r:

The details of he and Holly's beautiful wedding are their glory to share. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hello everyone, We had an amazing wedding, and reception. First Dance was 'All I Ask' from Webber's 'Phantom of the Opera'. wedding bridal dance/parents was the Hokey Pokey! hahaha. and last dance was 'Grow Old with You' . DJ played the wrong version. oh well. he played the Adam Sandler version. DJ didn't have Rick Rolled .. bummer. .. I will shere more details later.. I am busy moving Holly into our room.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Hello everyone, We had an amazing wedding, and reception. First Dance was 'All I Ask' from Webber's 'Phantom of the Opera'. wedding bridal dance/parents was the Hokey Pokey! hahaha. and last dance was 'Grow Old with You' . DJ played the wrong version. oh well. he played the Adam Sandler version. DJ didn't have Rick Rolled .. bummer. .. I will shere more details later.. I am busy moving Holly into our room.

Congrats again to you both!!! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo