ACMESkydiver

Fitness Reps HA-HA! Pun! HA-HA! =) Post March 14-20 Work Habits

Sorry I missed it on Friday...but here we go! B|

I didn't work out Friday or Thursday -more headaches. :S I will be attending an informational seminar on March 20th on types of headaches, causes, treatments, etc. Hopefully that will help me out...

But YESTERDAY, I got in a great workout! It felt really good. I did 2 sets of 20 crunches on the ball, then I did one set of 20 reps each exercise upper body (4 different lifts all with dumbells; arms to the sides, curls, press straight up, & lift straight out front. Shoulders, oy!) then I jumped on the elliptical for 10 minutes. Grabbed the ball, 20 crunches, another set of those same 4 exercises (I could only get to 15 on everything but the curls :$), 10 minutes on elliptical. Repeat ball/weights, 10 minutes on the elliptical. 2 sets of 20 crunches on the ball, 10 more minutes on the elliptical. Then 15 minutes on the treadmill. I would have done more, but everyone was waiting for me at home.

Kept the heart rate up the whole time and felt good. B|

I'll do the same today but with lower body exercises.

-and my foot is feeling MUCH better since I stopped wrapping it. :P I still haven't gotten in to see the PT, but the only soreness I have is after a long workout or when I wake up. I'll keep icing it when it's sore, but it's doing much better. B|

How 'bout you? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No doing good... Well, i got real sick sunday/monday, and i'm still not 100%. I've been walking a lot for work, but not real exercise besides that unfortunately. I know I need to be, but I still have a cough, and I'm still congested, so i don't want to be doing stuff, until i feel all better. I'm getting better, but still not 100%... It sucks... I hate being sick :-(

I hate not being able to do stuff. Last sunday was fantastic, I felt so great during my soccer games. I played real well for both my teams! It was fantastic!!!

I hope i get better soon!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

P.S. That's great that you're doing fantastic!!! It sounds like you are!

Way to go :-)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Bubbles ~ sorry to hear you're sick. I couldn't work out for a week and 1/2 when i was sick. It sucked, but you will get better. Hang in there chica.

Acme ~ rock on girl. And tanks again for the motivation. I was gonna skip the gym today but since you posted now i know i gotta go.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh...sorry to hear that you're sick. That sucks when you're trying to be physical. >:(

Stay smart and get healthy! It's hard to sit it out, but you'll do yourself better than pushing it into bronchitis or pneumonia or something. [:/]

~Jaye

Woo-hoo! We keep moving forward!

Just finished adding new tunes to my mp3 player so i'm off to the gym now. Jaye, you really have helped me more than you will ever know. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Woo-hoo! We keep moving forward!

Just finished adding new tunes to my mp3 player so i'm off to the gym now. Jaye, you really have helped me more than you will ever know. :)

Awright! B|

I'm not going to make it to the gym and back by the time I have to be home, so I'm heading upstairs to do the same workout, sans elliptical. I'll substitute treadmill time.
~Jaye

I enjoyed a long weekend in a college town, visiting my niece and hanging out with my sister. Needless to say, alcohol was consumed, calories were not counted and there was no working out. But tonight is a training night, so I'll undo some of the damage.

I skipped the gym this weekend and yesterday due to work/st. patty's day....sooooo we're gonna start fresh today....can't wait, my body wants it :)
However, I did get complemented on my body at the bar last night by a few girls....drunk or not it still counts B|B|

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I don't think they're going to recognize me at the gym when I finally make it back there. [:/] I went snowboarding on the 4th and tweaked my back and went to the gym sometime a day or two after that and it hurt like hell. Between traveling and more traveling since then I haven't been back. But I'll be making some trips to the gym this week for sure. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

does not matter how much time yu spend in the gym yo are never fit to play suquash unless you play squash.

My BUTT cheeks hurtB|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

does not matter how much time yu spend in the gym yo are never fit to play suquash unless you play squash.

My BUTT cheeks hurtB|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

My tuckus hurst too...my friend (who happens to be an instructor at my new gym! Who knew! :o:D) killed me today with her step and lift class.

Tushy is sore after all those lunges...[:/]

Go Krisanne! Hope you get back into a workable routine for yourself quickly! :)
~Jaye

I hear you! I did a leg workout with my trainer on Tuesday- LOTS of squats and lunges, not to mention adding extra weight I didn't think I could possibly lift. I told him my SO would be happy about all the "Bootie Enhancing" exercises! And last night, I figured the best way to deal with the sore legs and butt was a good Latin Cardio/ Zumba class! DOH! No weights, but its still a pretty darn good lower body workout!