Bolas

Phone sex?

Who have you been talking to?>:(

One of the perks of the new job. :)

I see - I was wondering who that was . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The way I took it, You and Bolas called each other up to get off on the phone. :o

It's your imagination - you can think about that if you want to - Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The way I took it, You and Bolas called each other up to get off on the phone. :o

It's your imagination - you can think about that if you want to - Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Denying your homo-sexual fantasies by trying to shift the blame on me isn't really condusive to your mental well-being.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I've never done it... and I chose "No" because your question wasn't clear.

I didn't know if you were asking "Have you ever done Phone Sex?" or "Would you do Phone Sex?"

and thus I chose the first question and answered that... :|

edited to add: but I might do it if it was free... though I'm not sure how much "fun" it would be...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Phone sex is very high in the Pantheon of really awkward things that you're supposed to enjoy.

True, but once you've gotten past that stage, eating BBQ ribs in front of each other is a breeze. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Phone sex anyone? :$

In order for sex to occur, two or more people must be in the same place at the same time. In order for a phone call to occur, two people must be in different places at the same time with an active phone connection between them. Therefore it requires at least three people involved in order to have phone sex. Yes, phone sex can be fun, especially when she is talking to her best friend, and wasn't planning on having sex at the same time.;););)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No more the last time I had phone sex with the one I loved & trusted, I ended up with an incurable ear infection, that cheating Bitch!>:(
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Denying your homo-sexual fantasies by trying to shift the blame on me isn't really condusive to your mental well-being.

Awwe, you are right stitchypoo. Come give me a big Kiss.