turtlespeed

What is DZ.COM trying to do?

It was one of the ads served by our ad agency that was trying to set a 3rd party cookie. I followed up with them to have that campaign removed.

It wasn't really an issue - Just a new talking point.:)
Now back to post whoring . . .

Boobies!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Interesting, so not only are our eyeballs for sale, but in "accidental" cases our hard drive space is also ... and this isn't a "business" and we're not "customers" how? Rhetorical question.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

If it ain't about the damned cookies, why'd I walk my fat ass all the way downstairs and get a glass a milk after I finished reading the thread? I thought we were gonna get some good ones!?!?!

:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:ph34r::ph34r:

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. Since i kept getting that pop up message saying "blah blah, some files can damage your computer" well does anyone know if the IT guy at work gets warnings when a computer on the network gets those pop ups?

The IT guy at work can see everything you do while you're on the network at work. Everything.
Doesn't mean he looks at it. But he can.

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. Since i kept getting that pop up message saying "blah blah, some files can damage your computer" well does anyone know if the IT guy at work gets warnings when a computer on the network gets those pop ups?

The IT guy at work can see everything you do while you're on the network at work. Everything.
Doesn't mean he looks at it. But he can.

Absolutely. There were times when I had something go wrong on my computer at work or couldn't make something work right (not because I was on the internet), and I end up having to call the IT department, and then I just sit back and watch them do the work from their station. I can see my computer's mouse cursor move and click and stuff being typed, all from their end! So yeah, they can see what's on my screen from the other building.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban