The_Don

How pitiful is this?

It's not so bad really..

At least, not as bad as the following PM I received:

"Dennis, could you remind me what that popular shoe among skydivers is? Then at least I'll know which ones to buy, though I have to wait until I get my C before I'll be able to jump with them."

They should have picked their words more carefully...:)

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

:| I am so uncool that I don't understand a word your saying.

Except that you want to know which shoes the guy wanted to buy:
Teva's.

Don't know about cool, don't care neither. I'm jumping some ordinary sneakers for comfort ;)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Did your wife write this for you.......Tryin to help ya' Don;)

A wise man once stated that, "I would rather be on the ground wishing that I was in the air, than being in the air wishing that I was on the ground".

Living Life "Just West Of The Equator"

I went to buy new shoes today & ended up with some cool sneakers that match my rig & jump suit! :P:D:D

Gotta love it! :S

But do they perfectly match your booties so that when you put your booties on you can't even see the shoes, but you still get a good feeling knowing that when you whip your booties off under canopy your still perfectly color coordinated?

...'No'? .......Youre not that pitiful. .............Uh, I mean youre not that COOL!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Don check out.....www.nike.com (Just adding fuel to the fire) See you and the new kicks Saturday, you had better have them on...
A wise man once stated that, "I would rather be on the ground wishing that I was in the air, than being in the air wishing that I was on the ground".

Living Life "Just West Of The Equator"

Yes I have.
Do you understand my joke about his underwear?

:DYep;)
The Don. Master of the Universe.:D:ph34r:(I can visualize him posing like a superhero for some reason and singing "Here I come to save the daaaaay!"):ph34r:

Nope! Try again! :P:ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!