ladyflyer77

Do I have the right parts...

Well, to be honest, NO. If someone was to come to my door naked and wet, I would like a nice big penis attached.

I would also think you were crazy to be naked and wet at my front door, since it is zero degrees today and we just got about 2 feet of snow, with more falling.
"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

Me thinks, we will need naked full-body shots to make this determination. ;)

I hate to say this, but stich is right. And that would be fully naked, and wet and ready pics please :)

ditto. you are can just show up at my door. you are prob 7 hours driving from me

and mark, when do you come into the picture? don't make me take you out at zflock ;)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

The avatar shot isn't good enough for me to check for an adam's apple
Assuming that there's not one-you should feel pretty confident.

Exept for the Hisky Correllary to the Cute Chick Theorum that states "No matter how cute, smart, and sexy she is. Somewhere, some guy is sick of her crap"
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Well, to be honest, NO. If someone was to come to my door naked and wet, I would like a nice big penis attached.

OMG people might think you're, y'know :o

I would also think you were crazy to be naked and wet at my front door, since it is zero degrees today and we just got about 2 feet of snow, with more falling.

So they'd really be naked and crystallized.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

to excite a guy. (If I was to show up at your door naked, wet and ready)

Some seem to think I don't.

Please be honest, do I or do I not!

I think this is called fishing:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So they'd really be naked and crystallized.

But I would oh so love to see the "icicle" that was forming.;););)
"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

just wanted to know where I stand

It's a relative question. Everyone has different tastes and that's fine. I've seen your pictures on here and you are beautiful and have a body to die for. You know it too or you wouldn't post it.;):P So don't worry about what a bunch of guys think... what matters is what you think.

I think this is called fishing:|

not at all...I was just curious:S

there are going to be guys out there that are not into me. and thats fine. just wanted to know where I stand since some think I don't have to get a guy:|

If you are serious I suggest you seek counselling for your obvious body image problems
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd offer you a towel to dry off. :)

Thst would be a serious temptation though. :$

Bubbles is gunna kick you in the nuts:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?