Snowwhite

New look to dz.com

All in all it looks good to me. I know it will take a little time to get used to, but I'm appreciative of Sangiro's fine work in improving this site.

Kiss up!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

All in all it looks good to me. I know it will take a little time to get used to, but I'm appreciative of Sangiro's fine work in improving this site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiss up!!

Sweetheart, I don't think I've ever been on Sangiro's favorites list...although he seems to perk up when I send a donation.;) This was no 'kiss up' but rather an honest statement.

I don't think I've ever been on Sangiro's favorites list...although he seems to perk up when I send a donation

Imagine that. :ph34r:

If he's like me, he likes to pay his bills.
Wouldn't that be the people sending donations paying his bills? ;)

Kinda like my clients paying my bills, or my husbands boss paying my husbands bills. Yup, same thing. It doesn't grow on trees.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I didn't mean to send this thread in a negative direction when I made my comment. I was just being my sarcastic self.

I may not have a star upon thar, but I do believe in financially supporting this site through private donations. I don't care how much advertising he is able to sell, he offers a quality product. Thanks to HH, I've been able to have some contact with the skydiving world while I have been grounded.

I don't think I've ever been on Sangiro's favorites list...although he seems to perk up when I send a donation

Imagine that. :ph34r:

If he's like me, he likes to pay his bills.
Wouldn't that be the people sending donations paying his bills? ;)

Kinda like my clients paying my bills, or my husbands boss paying my husbands bills. Yup, same thing. It doesn't grow on trees.

lol

I miss seeing everyone's avatars. Kinda of like books with pictures. I like looking at pictures.

The above statement proves that becoming a vegan is bad for your eyesight.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"