PLFXpert

The Things We Want to Do But Never Do.

yes....but the thing is, after w hile 15 miuntes passes so fast that you dont realize that youve been playing for 2 hours.

once you start getting the hang of it, it'll be fun and it will absorb your mind.

My biggest obstacle is that my creative times are usually when I am not able to get to my guitar.[:/]

My photos

My Videos

Play the guitar! ... i would still like to learn though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only thing holding you back is you.

problem is MOST people dont have the patience for it.

----------------------------------------------------
i once heard someone say, "if you do something for 15 minutes, everyday...and i mean everyday, in one year, you should pretty good at it."

This is probably true in many cases, but don't you think when it comes to playing a musical instrument; you would need to have the 'musical gene' first?

Just like Quade said, I wish I would have practised my Spanish more back in H.S. I took 3 years. I should be fluent.[:/]

I have 7 years of German. You'd think I'd be fluent.... nope. Haven't used it in 11 years. AllGone. Byebye. SeeYa.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I have always always always wanted to take voice lessons.

my wife has done some acting, and uses a voice coach...it really is powerful when you can "drop in" your voice, being able to project with very little effort.

I have always always always wanted to take voice lessons.

my wife has done some acting, and uses a voice coach...it really is powerful when you can "drop in" your voice, being able to project with very little effort.

I sing horribly. I think there is a chance they will tell me not to waste my $$.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I sing horribly. I think there is a chance they will tell me not to waste my $$.

Alright Lisa sounds like we should get together for a jam. Me on the guitar and you singing. Some place far out in the boonies so they dun call the paramedics due to all the screechin and howlin.
:P

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman

I even own one.

I don't yet again...

But when I do, one day BZ will come home to find me in a sexy lady-tux and I will proclaim, "I'm ready now" and whip out some "Flight of the Bumble Bee".:D

Which is not so sexy unless you're WAY into it, and of course wearing the special outfit.:D:$:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Alright Lisa sounds like we should get together for a jam. Me on the guitar and you singing. Some place far out in the boonies so they dun call the paramedics due to all the screechin and howlin.

With no glass nearby too. :P

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I speak Russian and a bit of Spanish, and can say something in about 15 other langauges, even if it's good morning. Languages are fun.

What I would want to do and I know it's been said here already is play guitar. I've taken a few lessons and bought books and tapes, but I never do anything other than strum a bit and put it away until next time. I think it would be cool to be able to play.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I'd like to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience thing... get in a stock car and do a few laps around the track... I just don't want to pay for it. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have always wished that I would have stuck with playing violin. I started when I was in 3rd grade and only stuck with it a couple of years! I love the music and am sad I didn't continue on to this very day. Altho I have taken up new hobbies I will forever regret not continuing the violin lessons!
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

So I finally bought Rosetta Stone.

We'll see if I use it, but I bought it nonetheless. :D

There's a guy at work who annoys the fuck out of me because he speaks fluent Spanish and gets a ton of extra business because of it--often business that would have been mine had the potential client spoken just a little English (I can speak/understand well enough with them). And on top of that, he keeps treading on my turf and using my ideas. >:( This serves as excellent inspiration to learn & cut him off at the knees. No more handing him leads on silver platter. They will all be mine! Mwwaaah. Haaaa. Haaaaa. >:(

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I'd like to snap my fingers and have my filing cabinet cleaned out and reorganized. I've been putting it off forever. I still have internet bills from my dialup days from the late 90s in there!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?