Squeak

What FARMER(s) will be named

I don't know if this is appropriate, and if its not please let me know and I'll move this to a new thread and be vague about my reference, but since so many people are into this situation, legally, I wanted to ask a question.

In general, what is the liability of Dropzones if they allow people to spend the night on the DZ? I'm not interested in people getting into what this thread was originally posted about because it seems like a really sensitive subject, but for personal knowledge ( and public knowledge) what are DZs responsible and not responsible for?

I don't want people to think I'm feeding this link, but I think it would be good for people to understand how their actions effect the good things in our lives, Dropzones.

Thanks for all that contribute seriously.

Woady
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

What was the point of this thread again?

The intial post was just a link to a news article, about a DZ. I post the occassional news article when it grabs my attention.
The animosity shown by some of the subsequent posters i have no clue about
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you are entitled to your thoughts

Are you saying the Spence needs your permission to be entitled to his thoughts? If not, then what is the purpose of your statement? And what would be the ramifications if you said he was not entitled to his thoughts?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

you are entitled to your thoughts

Are you saying the Spence needs your permission to be entitled to his thoughts? If not, then what is the purpose of your statement? And what would be the ramifications if you said he was not entitled to his thoughts?

just a general (personal) observation.
Whats the purpose or your post?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Whats the purpose or your post?

They were questions, hence, self explanatory, to seek answers. Why do you usually ask questions?

most of the time, to test learning. Sometimes to check to see if the peopson really is that confused/naive/gullible/just pain stupid etc... and some times to garner a better understanding. Occassionally just for shits and giggles
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

just pain stupid

Is there a reason that someone like yourself that is a teacher uses that phrase so often? Does it have a different meaning in your country or is it as demeaning there as it is here? Does it help educate people to refer to them that way?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I like to call a spade a spade.

This thread was created to start evil shit up about something to be mean to others. For shame.

It ought to be stopped.

You can say it was an accident but it wasn't.
You know that it's hurting people and anyone else who keeps it going ought to be damned ashamed and you know it. All of you. Enough.

Goodnight you sad sick people. May God have mercy on your sick shit stirring little sad souls.

:S

Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

just pain stupid

Is there a reason that someone like yourself that is a teacher uses that phrase so often? Does it have a different meaning in your country or is it as demeaning there as it is here? Does it help educate people to refer to them that way?

Oh no it is just as demeaning here in OZ, but it's a term i weould never use with my students. I reserve that term for adults, who generally should know better
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

At least now we REALLY know why you posted this. It's sad to think he once called you a friend. I know of at least one person who contacted you to say this had something to do with him and not to follow through out of the RESPECT of a grieving widow. :S:(

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

"You can say it was an accident but it wasn't. "

Well aren't you just feeding into the shit yourself my dear... back up your own statement and if you can, this isn't where you need to be making the accusation... contact one of the proper people involved in this case.

who are you in the first damn place to throw your accusation into the mix while chastising others? crawl the fuck back into your hole sweetie. or at the very least take you own damn advice.

if you didn't like the thread, then you should have stayed out of it, instead you made yourself into one of the very ones you complain about... don't you feel all pure and shit. i have nothing further to say to you... goodnight yourself.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Wow, I never thought anything would turn me off from jumping in the atlanta area more than the dropzone politics, but this thread does it! Congrats ?

I guess you REALLY have not been keeping up have you??? This has NOTHING to do with Atlanta politics. Rather someone being very mean half way across the world. KEEP UP!!! :S

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

You know what Dave, this who thread is actually just making me sit here shaking my head. Its just sad and disappointing.

This whole thread is full of crap and comments from folks who know nothing.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

At least now we REALLY know why you posted this. It's sad to think he once called you a friend. I know of at least one person who contacted you to say this had something to do with him and not to follow through out of the RESPECT of a grieving widow. :S:(

well you know nothing then :D Andy said nothing about it having to do with Lee, so confirm your rumours 1st. Andy was the only person to contact me and he expressed concern from Hans, Andy also contacted me after the "edit" time period had expired also people had already replied to it. Moreover, given that what i posted was a public document, not a private correspondence, and given that I was curious about the article, I chose to not ask any moderator to delete or edit it.

So do please do tell me why did I REALLY post it?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?