skybytch

I didn't write this, but f**k you anyway.

It's not me you all need to worry about, you need to worry about the Bytch coming after you when her thread gets locked. I'm the nice one! ;):ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hmmm the Fuck Nazi. I fuckin like the fuckin sound of that

You'll like this video clip. It's hysterical! One of the all-time greatest rants I've ever seen.

:D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aM5LfKGi4
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OMG!!! You were my MySpace birthday alert!! Holy shit! I always check that damn thing!!! :(:(:( I just...I just...I didn't have time!! I was busy!! I was preoccupied!! Damn, damn it to hell!!! :(:(:(

I can't believe I missed Lisa's b'day. [:/] -See how evil things can get when you miss Lisa's birthday?!

Happy belated birthday, beautiful. I hope your next fucking post is a good fucking post. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

hmmm the Fuck Nazi. I fuckin like the fuckin sound of that

You'll like this video clip. It's hysterical! One of the all-time greatest rants I've ever seen.

:D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aM5LfKGi4

I don't like that guy, he seems mean. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I met Harlan Ellison a couple years ago at a Sci Fi Convention. That guy is exactly like what you saw there.

I had several of his books that I wanted to get signed.. Especially my "Dangerous Visions" Books. Dangerous Vision is the best anthology of Sci Fi Short stories ever put together in my opinion.

These books are very hard to find. I had the Original Dangerous Visions and then Again Dangerous Vision Volumes one and two, all first editions. I had searched for along time before finally finding Volume two through an online used Bookstore. At one point this book had been a Library book.

Ellison chewed me out for twenty minutes for trying to get him to sign it.:S and then took another 20 minutes to give the history of some of the other more rare books of his I had with me. Definitely a character himself. The gruff old guy that you cant help but to like after a while.

My neighbor has an auto air freshener thing hanging in her car that says...

"You say tomato, I say fuck you."

I've got to find out where she got it!
:D

"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2