BillyVance

Okay ladies, this one's for you: Which 80's MALE rock star did you most want to fuck?

That album released in the US in 87. I was 16 then.

You're the same age as me???

I was just reading this thread and almost wrote exactly the same post. Remi's the same age as us!!! :o

:P

He still likes to hold it over my head that he's three weeks younger than me.:o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was just reading this thread and almost wrote exactly the same post. Remi's the same age as us!!! :o

Actually, I just found out that he was born in December of 1970. So, since we're both June '71 babies, he's still way older than we are. ;) (And yet somehow less mature. :P)

He also just confided in me that Bret Michaels is the 80's male rock star that he most wanted to fuck..... Oops, did I say that out loud? :):ph34r::P (Hmm, I now have a visual of Remi in high heels and a wig, auditioning for Rock of Love 3. :D:|)

I think Anthony Kiedis from the Chilli Peppers. I like BIG guys.

I agree with you there, although I might have to put a paperbag over his head first...:D

I thought Flea was the one who needed the bag. :D:D:D

Coming to think of it, they all need the brown bag treatment...:D

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

That album released in the US in 87. I was 16 then.

You're the same age as me???

I have met you and I have met Remmie. yo look 30, Remmie looks mid 40s:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Holy shit how did the old dude figure that out? :|

[ducks]
:)

Mmmm... Let see... You said that was during your teenage years and you wanted a licence plate like that.
That album released in the US in 87. I was 16 then. Maybe you're aging yourself by calling me an old dude! :P

Holy Shit!!!! I'm older than you~!? :o

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Holy shit how did the old dude figure that out? :|

[ducks]
:)

Mmmm... Let see... You said that was during your teenage years and you wanted a licence plate like that.
That album released in the US in 87. I was 16 then. Maybe you're aging yourself by calling me an old dude! :P

Oh...damn. :|

Well, yer still older than me! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Hmm..... There were a lot of 'em I liked to look at (Ian Astbury and the Motley Crue guys come to mind), but that doesn't mean that I wanted to fuck them. The typical rock star ego is a bit of a turn-off to me. :P

These are the ones that go into my Celebrity Hot tub - but they're not allowed to talk. Just sit there and look pretty.