uponone

How nice are the guys over at L & B

L&B are very nice.

My sis lent her hemlet and Pro-Track to a another jumper. Jumper has a hard landing on asphalt and the dytter (outside of helmet) is smashed.

So a mail to L&B "hi look what happened - can you fix it?" resulted in a fix.

She got a new one, with two extra batteries. No charge.

Dude at our dz lost his helmet in freefall and found it later with a borrowed protrack laying beside it smashed to pieces. They replaced it.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

There are countless posts in the Forums about L&B's incredible customer service - I have experienced it myself.

I remember one post that a guy lost his Pro-Track off his external helmet mount on his first jump with it. He emailed L&B with the sad story and asked for a discount on a replacement - they sent him one for free.

I think you will have a very good experience sending your unit in for repair.
Arrive Safely

John

A friend of mine lost her brand new pro track, either fell out of her helmet somewhere or, well who knows. She contacted them explaining what happened and they gave her a discount on a new one. Then they sent the bill and shipping was more than they had quoted her, she wrote back, they sent her free shirts and batteries to compensate for the difference.

I stand by L&B 100%. They've always supported our DZ with boogies and fundraisers. They are the best of the best, others on the other hand "Your gift is in the mail" and yet again this year, nothing ever showed...
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Look what I came home too >:(.

Think I can claim that it was just riser strike ;)

Does it even still function? If it does I bet they can put a new case on it and charge a medium fee.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker