Andy_Copland

Dont You Hate It When..

Little Raccoons trash your BBQ? Having never seen one before in my life i have to admit i was pretty excited and whipped the camera up and gave chase, little bastards aren't scared of anything

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Don't chase the raccoons... :S

Seriously though, if cornered they will put up one hell of a fight... they're also nocturnal animals, being out during the day is unusual behavior... they're also carriers of rabies...

Don't chase the raccoons... :S

The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Had one for a pet when I was a kid.
If you think they make a mess of your garbage, you should see what they can do to the inside of your house in just ten minutes, if left unsupervised.:S
Not that they mean to do damage, but they are so damned curious, and absolutely everything must be fully explored and examined, inside and out.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dont you hate it when a Darwin post gets ya banned for 45 days:o:ph34r:

CAN YA HEAR ME

Can ya see me

nope

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

With a bit of planning and preparation you can have your BBQ dinner and a nice warm winter cap from the little critter.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

With a bit of planning and preparation you can have your BBQ dinner and a nice warm winter cap from the little critter.

Depending on how big the 'little critter' is he may need 2 of 'em to cover his noggin... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I don't know about them being fearless. The ones around here are scared shitless of my pupy. And she's only 35 lbs. Wimps.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717