RALFFERS

IRS Rebate Check

Anyone get there's yet? Note: this is not your tax return for 2007...

Anyway, according to their website mine was mailed on May 23 - and if that's the case it should be here by now.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I'm gonna call them next week. I was supposed to get it electronicaly deposited on the last bacth, and still nothing.

There was a mix up with the e file if you filed with turbo tax.

I got my in the mail.
My photos

My Videos

If you used Turbotax and had the fees removed from your return instead of paid up front, you will get a paper check.

Also if you owe the feds any money for any reason, or made more then 75k/150k single/married. You get nothing! :P

It wasnt a mix up either, it is because a 3rd party was involved and the IRS never got your actual account information.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Sorry, you're not getting your's. I decided to keep several of them rather than give the money to Uncle Sam to give to you. :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Oh - Dave - the IRS called - he was asking if I knew you. He said something about that was the funniest thing he ever saw - speaking of your tax return.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It wasnt Turbotax. It was Tax ACT.

It was turbotax too. The online version. Trust me I got a nice letter from them.

It would be from ANY service that was used where a third party was involved when it comes to the payment. Turbotax had a third party involved for those of us that chose to have the fees for online filing taken out from our taxes and not pre-paid. The third party gets our account information, not the IRS...hence the check.

This is the email :P

Dear Valued Customer,

We want to provide you with the most up–to–date information about the tax rebate to which you may be entitled.

Recently, you may have received a letter from the IRS advising you when to expect your Economic Stimulus Payment (rebate). That IRS letter may have inadvertently left off some important information. Taxpayers who chose to have their tax preparation fees deducted from their federal tax refund will receive their tax rebate in the mail, not via direct deposit.

Our records show that you chose this payment option in TurboTax. As a result, the IRS has determined that you will receive your tax rebate in the mail. This may result in you receiving your rebate on a date later than expected.

This situation, while not unique to TurboTax, is understandably causing some concern and confusion. To help further clarify the situation, below is the most current IRS rebate payment processing schedule, as well as additional resources about the tax rebates.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you still have questions, the best source for the most up-to-date information is www.irs.gov (see the "Rebate Payment Questions" link).

Sincerely,

Bob Meighan
Vice President, TurboTax Customer Advocacy

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I used Turbo Tax and it was electronically deposited on the same day that a letter came in the mail telling me I was going to be getting it soon. :S

My son just plugged in an X Box today, thanks to the government. B|

By the way, what's X Box Live and does he really need that? It has a monthly charge, I just spend hundreds on the damn thing!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I stopped playing video games yearsd agob - but XBox Live is their online service, so you can connect with other users & vegetate. ;)

Anyone get there's yet?

No..not yet...but...:)

Prolly wouldahadda file a tax return first though huh?! :$:ph34r:

Yeah - ummm....that would help :D:ph34r:;)

Anyone get there's yet?

No..not yet...but...:)

Prolly wouldahadda file a tax return first though huh?! :$:ph34r:

Yeah - ummm....that would help :D:ph34r:;)
Oh hell, why change now... :):ph34r::D

I meant I didnt use TurboTax... I used TaxACT.

I did too. I called them and we're getting paper checks. :S

-well, unless you paid separately from your refund for the TaxAct fee, but who the hell does that? :S

BTW...I filed with me as primary (I'm doing the taxes, I'm primary, right?! :P) and my last 2 are '96'. >:(>:(>:( Well, I guess it'll arrive in time to buy school supplies...:|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I just checked and looks like I am getting 600 back. Which is great! Helps with the moving expenses in a few weeks...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I bought a 32" LCD HDTV and got the A/C in my car fixed with my $600. :)
I used TurboTax and got both refunds/rebated electronically deposited. My parents used H&R Block and they got their rebate before I got mine. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself