PsychoBob

Skinny Shrek Beach Jump/Ashdive

This past Saturday was the ECSC Memorial Beach Boogie and we scattered some of Lee's ashes over the beach on a beautiful sunset load. Lee kept telling me he was going to come down and jump into the FloraBama with me but he was always busy shooting video at The Farm or Deland.

Well we finally got our beach jump buddy.

We also included some of Bob Dunning's (stunning Bob) from STB ashes so they could make it a 2-way.

Rick Payne, Bolas and myself launched a base (if you want to call it that) and then Lauralicious, PopsJumper, Paul, Adam and John dove in and build a BFR. We released Shrek and Stunning Bob at 6500 and then landed on the beach and drank beer and Bushwackers in their honor.

Hushpuppy and Alex shot video and hopefully he'll get some of it posted soon.

I really miss Lee calling and giving me shit about ATC delays and busting my balls just for the hell of it.

On the way to altitude I was thinking about Lee, GFD, Beezy, Bob and Johnny and I believe they were there laughing, joking and watching over us.

Blue Skies my friend.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I was thinking the other day that "Ron Jeremy taught me how to pack." would be a good pickup line. Couldn't tell a skydiver that though, they would just say, "How is Rick?" :D:D

The ash thing was cool. [:/]

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

***Thanks so much you guys. I bet it was a great dive.I def want a video of it if possible!

I'm sure Lee was looking down and saying "God Damn Psycho you suck! BWAAAHAA!!!!!:D:D:D

Hushpuppy and I are making it into a video with some other footage I have. We'll have it at The Farm on the 28th and I'll make sure his Mum and family get a copy.:)
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

We'll definitely make sure you get a copy, Brandy. I shot some inside video, including the funneling base releasing some ashes right in my face! Against all my wishes I've inhaled some of Lee. :SB| Fucker. :D I'm sure he's laughing somewhere.

Thanks for the jump, all of you guys who were on it. It really meant a lot to me.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Against all my wishes I've inhaled some of Lee.

You know Lee was cracking up at that! It might not have been YOUR wishes but it was his way of getting back at you! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Against all my wishes I've inhaled some of Lee. :SB| Fucker. :D I'm sure he's laughing somewhere.

We both got Lee AND Stunning Bob. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I gave Hushpuppy some pics and video today and he is going to start working on it. Hope to have it at the Farm on the 28th.