superstu

durable swoop pants?

i'm looking for some durable swoop pants to use on the CPC and possibly the PST circuit this year, which brand(s) do you guys think is a cut above the rest?

i know going with moto-x pants will work but i'd rather support a skydiving company. any suggestions?

and if any of you manufactures out there want your product on the CPC and PST circuits send me an email or PM as well.

thanks...stu
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

stu,

like I said on canopypiloting.com he has a new, more protective type pants he is working on. mine is being made this week, and from what I understand it is the prototype. I told him what I wanted and needed, so he looked around for a few weeks or so and found this rubber type material. I should have them in the next few weeks or so, I will post pics and let you know what I think.

the pants that im speaking of are not on the website yet, but if you contact him, im sure he would be happy to discuss what he is making to you.

Nancy Tremblay's swoop pants www.ouragansuits.com are very tough. They are expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. I personally compete over rough terrain in Fox motocross pants and over decent terrain in my Bomber Freefly/Swoop shorts. I am still totally impressed with Nancy's stuff though and her's is what I bought when I wanted a freefly suit.

Chuck