Whiskeyboi

Sex and Death...

All necrophelia jokes aside, is it wrong for someone to try and "hook up" at a memorial service?

Tonight I was asked to go home with someone at a memorial service. For the few who have met me - I'm nothing to write home about. But I double-checked with a few other attendees/witnesses tonight...just to make sure I wasn't misinterpreting something...and the offer was definitely there.

Neither of us was related to the deceased...and there was no plea to "help with the grieving" involved.

Is it just me, or is this a faux pas?

Honestly, who cares? The person the ceremony is for sure doesn't mind, and if you're not bending someone over the casket, it's nobody else's business.

Be discreet and I cannot fathom why any rational person would have a problem with it.
cavete terrae.

I wasn't necessarily saying what the outcome was or wasn't....I was just curious if it was tacky/a faux pas.

Figured this crowd would be pretty honest...though I'm now envisioning a boogie funeral...hmm...:P

Boogie memorials can be crazy. Not even the deceased spouse or SO is safe from being hit on sometimes at one of those... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.