okieheaddown

What would you do with a cheating girlfriend?

Just my $0.02 on the matter...What I would do? Dump them both

...if you keep the ho...well...make her get some STD tests, 'cause like someone said earlier...he might have herpes...Ewwwww....

~R+R:)...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

ummm...ewwwww....just ewwww!!!!
:S:|

That is one sure way to get your point across. And then she will think twice about cheating....knowing that some man is dancing around in his living room listening to boy george wearing her panties. :D:D:D:D

Trust me- men ARE willing to buy them. 100 a pop. Nice chunk of change:D:D:D

hahahah
Best Girl Scout Ever.

ummm...ewwwww....just ewwww!!!!
:S:|

That is one sure way to get your point across. And then she will think twice about cheating....knowing that some man is dancing around in his living room listening to boy george wearing her panties. :D:D:D:D

Trust me- men ARE willing to buy them. 100 a pop. Nice chunk of change:D:D:D

hahahah

Do you charge extra for skid marks?:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Sounds like you have the fodder for an annual wanton sluts boogie. "real" Hop and Pops two hundie. Buy a leopard hat and a purple velvet jumpsuit. Backhand her once in awhile.

I'm just sayin' glass half full/half-empty----why give up a stellar opportunity. WFFC ain't got nuthin on you.

Having been on both ends of the scenario and see the aftermath, your best walking away and finding peace. You however need to forgive her, not for her but for yourself, this will allow you to move on and find what you truly deserve in life.

If you stay with her, trust me, she will cheat on you again, and unless you have the strength of a thousand men, you will be slowly broken down.

Beside, she just was not that into you :P

If she was unhappy, she should have been talking to him about it rather than bumping uglies with his friend.

+1

If you're busy cheating, you're not working on the relationship you're in and solving the problems that are leading you to cheat.

I don't understand why people cheat. It's never occurred to me to do so, so I can't offer any insight there, but the reason people DON'T cheat is that they are committed to their relationship. She's apparently a lot less committed than he is, which is a problem.

I don't understand why people cheat. It's never occurred to me to do so, so I can't offer any insight there, but the reason people DON'T cheat is that they are committed to their relationship.

I have heard one explanation that I believe.

The person said that they like their house, car, kids, and dog... even their SO. Their SO was a great person in almost every way.

They just wanted to have sex with somebody different (who was better looking). No "needs" or "feeling", just the same physicality as the dog humping your neighbors leg.

Basically, they liked their life and all its parts except the sex. They were going to go have sex in a discreet way and would carefully avoid being caught.

I'd tell her to collect her shit and get out of your room, or tent, or whatever and that she could whore her way back home because her ride just dried up.

My previous reply had dealt only with the aftermath, but what he just said too (though obviously the OP can't change whatever he did at that time).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)