okieheaddown

What would you do with a cheating girlfriend?

What would you guys do if you went to a boogie and on Saturday night in the middle of the party your girlfriend who you came with wandered off for a few hours and you couldn't find her and then the next day she admitted to hooking up with some guy who you know and knew that you two were together and did it anyway?

Does she sound remorseful? Did you ask her why she turned to someone else?

Relationships can survive adultery and sometimes they are even stronger afterwards, it just depends on how sincere you think she is if she is regretful and what the relationship means to you.

As for the friend, he's probably not as good of a friend as you thought.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That shit hurts but at least you know the two individuals involved better than before. Personally I would forgive them for your own sake. Not saying it won't be different from now but don't let them turn your energy negative by fostering hate when you can be working on turning it positive. Does that make sense? I'm working on only two hours sleep here so sorry for any confusions.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

she sounds like she's sorry, or at least says that. but ya gottawonder if she's just saying that so i won't be mad at her and how long til she does it again. doin shit again is easier than doin it the first time. not sure I can trust her anymore, she did this once, ya smell me?

Sound like you already decided to publicly humiliate both.

edited to add: Do you know their histories? Is this a first occurrence for one or both of them?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Personally I would forgive them for your own sake. Not saying it won't be different from now but don't let them turn your energy negative by fostering hate when you can be working on turning it positive.

It makes sense to me. Holding onto anger only hurts yourself, not the people you are angry at. If he feels he needs to end the relationship, he should look at the positive and consider himself lucky that he wasn't into it any deeper with marriage, a house, kids, etc.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dump her asap. Any further time you spend thinking about her is time you'll be wasting on someone clearly undeserving of your attention. With any luck, the guy will get his turn with her next and she'll eventually provide him with his just deserts.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Did she tell you why she did it though? I think most women cheat because their emotional needs aren't being met. Or, maybe she was just horny, I dunno. Can you tell I read women's magazines? :ph34r:

As for the friend, he's probably not as good of a friend as you thought.

Ya think:D:D:D

He should go have sex with her mother:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Did she tell you why she did it though? I think most women cheat because their emotional needs aren't being met. Or, maybe she was just horny, I dunno.

No way either of these excuses are remotely acceptable. They can be filed right behind - I was drunk.

No way either of these excuses are remotely acceptable. They can be filed right behind - I was drunk.

I disagree. It takes two people to make a relationship and two people to break a relationship. If she was blissfully happy, there would have been no reason for her to cheat.

I once was on sort of a date with a woman. We were having a great time dancing and stuff at this bar. The next thing I know I'm all alone except for this guy sitting across from me at my table who was looking very lonely and pathetic. I look around for her and see that she's chatting with some other guy and according to her body language it was anything other than harmless.

So I think to myself....do I sit here and look pathetic along with this guy across from me while I wait for her to come back or do I go chat up that gorgious red headed cougar sitting at the bar all by herself?

What do you think I did?
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I disagree. It takes two people to make a relationship and two people to break a relationship. If she was blissfully happy, there would have been no reason for her to cheat.

If she was unhappy, she should have been talking to him about it rather than bumping uglies with his friend.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>we were exclusive, but I guess we should have been more spesific with
>the rules. . . .

Yeah, that destroys a lot of relationships. Her: "I can't believe he CHEATED on me!" Him: "Well, it wasn't like I'd made a commitment to her to not see other people. She seemed like she didn't want that after she said blah blah blah."

> never went too much into it, I guess I thought that some things
> are common sence.

Well, that can be a bad assumption. (I mean, many people think it's common sense not to post stuff like this on a public board!)

she sounds like she's sorry, or at least says that. but ya gottawonder if she's just saying that so i won't be mad at her and how long til she does it again. doin shit again is easier than doin it the first time. not sure I can trust her anymore, she did this once, ya smell me?

Has she said why she did it?

Please don't tell me you're justifying cheating with that statement.