freeflymickey

Should naked guy post whore glory thread disappear forever?

ala recycle bin?

::yawn::

~R+R:)...Obviously, that thread wasn't for you...have a nice night or whatever...:S...The dudes on here get tits, but the chicks don't get dicks??? That shit don't fly...B|:S:|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

ala recycle bin?

~R+R:)...Obviously, that thread wasn't for you...have a nice night or whatever...:S...The dudes on here get tits, but the chicks don't get dicks??? That shit don't fly...B|:S:|

Can you perhaps point me to the "nekkid female post whore glory" thread? I can't seem to find it...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

ala recycle bin?

Can you perhaps point me to the "nekkid female post whore glory" thread? I can't seem to find it...

While you are at it please point me to it also, i cant seem to find the damn thing either....

Picky, picky, picky. >:(

You just told me to show you some boobies on the site. You didn't say that they had to be young, perky and DD! :S

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Thats a start but i gotta say, those are some nasty boobies in the first post of that thread

Those boobies belong to a DZ.com poster here, lets hope you get the chance to meet her some day:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's really quite easy....when you see a title you don't like (aka naked men) then don't open that thread. If you do, well...don't complain about it (unless you're realizing you can't compare).

And, obviously, I voted no.

There's quite a few boobie threads and boobs make it into a ton of posts that have nothing to do with them so suck it up, cupcake.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It's really quite easy....when you see a title you don't like (aka naked men) then don't open that thread. If you do, well...don't complain about it (unless you're realizing you can't compare).

And, obviously, I voted no.

There's quite a few boobie threads and boobs make it into a ton of posts that have nothing to do with them so suck it up, cupcake.

Can I just say, THANK YOU!!! MY HERO!!!!!!!B|

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...