iluvtofly

Big Life Changes

Can I come ?

Fine with me. Just gotta check with ladydiver. :P:P:P:P

Well doc, I don't know......last time I went to a boogie with you their were some piercing demonstrations.:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

First of all, I want to spank Bigway for even suggesting welfare. Why should my money go to you because you dont want to live there or work and pay your bills anymore? I know you didnt say thats what you want to do, but I'm feeling political today. Welfare pisses me off and is not the answer.

Put yourself on a budget that will eliminate your debt. Get a second job at a place where your co-workers are around your age and have things in common. Make friends. Work your ass off until debt is paid and you have savings. Then move.

Ya' know, I've whined a lot lately too. It's different stuff, but whining none-the-less. And shit just keeps happening...or I keep working my life in a way that's just unhealthy enough to make it happen that way. There's something to learn from it though, and what you think is gonna make it better probably won't. My bet is that after you move, or whatever it is you feel like you need to do, you'll be whining just as much until you make a change on the inside of you. Just guessing though. ;)

linz

--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I like Bigway's ideas better than mine....but... you could.... Join the Air Force, (almost immediate cash flow), they may forgive student loans (talk to your recruiter), go into something medical (I think that's what you like) and travel the world.

You may or may not receive an assignment in the south (if it's that important to stay close to family this is probably not an option then). Matter of fact, not much control over assignments. But, the potential is to a) see some of the world b) maybe see some desert conditions:o c) make money to pay debts.

Good luck!!

When I was 36 I went to Spain for a holiday an never returned home.
Found love, got married, Struggled with a new language,
I'm now 53 I've got two houses an last year bought a bar and restaurant for the wife.

If I'd of stayed in my comfortable job an my apartment I'm shure I'd never of experienced half of what
life had to offer me.

You never know what you can do untill you try,
You want a new life go for it

Gone fishing