soulbabel

ARRRGGG!!! Damn you, beer!!!

Damn you beer for fattening up my fellow skydivers!! For the last three weeks I've been trying to find my first used rig to fit my 5'9", 155 lbs frame, but everyone selling a rig/container around my height weighs between 185 to 200+ pounds. WTF!! From now on, I'm bringing salad to fulfill my beer tab!

Damn you beer for fattening up my fellow skydivers!! For the last three weeks I've been trying to find my first used rig to fit my 5'9", 155 lbs frame, but everyone selling a rig/container around my height weighs between 185 to 200+ pounds. WTF!! From now on, I'm bringing salad to fulfill my beer tab!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hmmmmm, seen any for a 5'4 girl, 135 lbs? lol I'm also looking for my first rig.

I seen some for 5'9 guys but your right on the weight ratio.... maybe bring light beer [:/]:|
no... that will never do, ya gotta bring good beer!
Good luck in your hunting!

;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Or you could(and should) always drink more.