GaryRay

DZ.com dating game

alright everybody, DZ.com is a good place to find a match, here is the place to find out who you are going to marry next, since we dont want to marry whuffo's, post what ya like here and what you expect out of whoever and have fun....ready.....Go.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

alright everybody, DZ.com is a good place to find a match, here is the place to find out who you are going to marry next, since we dont want to marry whuffo's, post what ya like here and what you expect out of whoever and have fun....ready.....Go.

I already found my match here. Yea, I owe those pimp fees. ;)

No getting married for me though. ACK!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Alright fine, Im single and if everything Ive written in here doesnt scare you ladies off PM me and Ill give you directions....:P:P

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

im putting it to THE MAN.

I thought you said in that other thread thet you weren't gay.

:D:D:D

:D:D

i didnt say i was putting it in the man Lisa!!!, jeezus im not gay!!! ask stuntbabex....she knows.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

No getting married for me though. ACK!

I agree no marriage! I just got out of a sour marriage to a wuffo! I dont want to jump into another just b/c they're a jumper!

...and I'm not paying pimp fees until I can find someone on here who can lick the alphabet backward...or atleast be able to try.(auditions to be held at LP!):D

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

LoL...I guarantee you don't need to post all your wants and needs to a thread to get "matched" with someone...I didn't even try and I married a jumper/DZ.commer...He's lurking right now....but I got your message you goober!!!!:D:ph34r::D

And no, I am not paying attention in class...so there...:P

~R+R:)...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

LoL...I guarantee you don't need to post all your wants and needs to a thread to get "matched" with someone...

What she said. I had some short, hot, red-headed visiting jumper introduce herself to me at the dropzone one day. I think she started with, "Hey, you're livendive on dz.com, right?" My reply was along the lines of "Oh shit! :o Yes, but don't believe anything on post on there!" She's now been living with me for over a year and I'm *very* happy about that. :).

And I don't think we owe HH pimp fees on this one. We talked in person first, rather than on dz.com. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

...and I'm not paying pimp fees until I can find someone on here who can lick the alphabet backward...or at least be able to try.

Latin, or Cyrillic?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LoL...I guarantee you don't need to post all your wants and needs to a thread to get "matched" with someone...

What she said. I had some short, hot, red-headed visiting jumper introduce herself to me at the dropzone one day. I think she started with, "Hey, you're livendive on dz.com, right?" My reply was along the lines of "Oh shit! :o Yes, but don't believe anything on post on there!" She's now been living with me for over a year and I'm *very* happy about that. :).

And I don't think we owe HH pimp fees on this one. We talked in person first, rather than on dz.com. :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Awww! I'm so glad you find stalking to be one of my positive personal attributes! ;):)
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?