moodyskydiver

if you could sleep with any 3 celebrities...

You all may already know about it, but I just saw a trailer on TV for a new X-Files movie. I must say, as old as Gillian Anderson has to be by now, she is still pretty fine.

yep,I saw the trailer.too bad the movie hits theaters the day we leave for Lost Prairie or I'd be waiting at the box office to see it.I'd do 'em both! Mulder and Scully...together or seperate!:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

You all may already know about it, but I just saw a trailer on TV for a new X-Files movie. I must say, as old as Gillian Anderson has to be by now, she is still pretty fine.

yep,I saw the trailer.too bad the movie hits theaters the day we leave for Lost Prairie or I'd be waiting at the box office to see it.I'd do 'em both! Mulder and Scully...together or seperate!:ph34r:

Hmm... Maybe we can talk my parents into going to see it when we're up in Utah on the 25th?

Summer Glau (but... she's a few years younger than I am... robbing the cradle and corrupting young minds) :$

Yeah, I second Summer Glau.

Y'all two aint foolin' ME... you just want to play with her Glock, ya gun-nuts... :P

minus points for the half-Sabrina, though.... :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

WOW!!! How could I have forgotten Sir Sean Connery!!!!

I've heard several women say that all they need is some fully charged batteries and any movie with Sean Connery speaking in it... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Y'all two aint foolin' ME... you just want to play with her Glock, ya gun-nuts... :P

:D

Nah. I've got one of my own to play with whenever I want. :)

:D:D:D

And I prefer real looking guns like a 1911's to a plastic looking toy. (besides... glocks come in TUPPERWARE!! That's not a gun case!)

And... yup :$... there is just something NICE about Sir Sean's voice.B|

:o dammit, I can't believe I fogot him & Pierce Brosnan. I guess Ardian & someone else have to get scratched from my list. sorry boys>:(:S

ve heard several women say that all they need is some fully charged batteries and any movie with Sean Connery speaking in it...

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

:D

Nah. I've got one of my own to play with whenever I want. :)

:D:D:D

And I prefer real looking guns like a 1911's to a plastic looking toy. (besides... glocks come in TUPPERWARE!! That's not a gun case!)

And... yup :$... there is just something NICE about Sir Sean's voice.B|

I also prefer my two Kimber 1911's to my Glock, but any girl with a gun is hot in my book, even if its a water gun. Wait, make that ESPECIALLY if its a water gun!;) But Summer with a Glock = Hot!

*makes note to send batteries to Doc K and lizard...

:D:D:$ you little shit..... & yet somehow still my HERO. perfect timing, the last shipment you sent is just about depleted... & I was thinking about YOU the whole time, baby! ;);) My true 'Leading Man' you know these 'boy-toys' have nothing on you! :D:D:D;););)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I totally agree.I had a Springfield XD .40 and .45 GAP both for less than a year b/c I just wasnt into the whole plastic gun thing.Now I have a Springfield 1911 GI .45 Champion with a 4" barrel...and I get to play with it whenever I want.B|

*makes note to send batteries to Doc K and lizard...

:D:D:$ you little shit..... & yet somehow still my HERO. perfect timing, the last shipment you sent is just about depleted... & I was thinking about YOU the whole time, baby! ;);) My true 'Leading Man' you know these 'boy-toys' have nothing on you! :D:D:D;););)

What? :|

???

dudeist skydiver # 3105

[reply}
I totally agree.I had a Springfield XD .40 and .45 GAP both for less than a year b/c I just wasnt into the whole plastic gun thing.Now I have a Springfield 1911 GI .45 Champion with a 4" barrel...and I get to play with it whenever I want.B|

You know, I've not been on dz.com much lately. But after two days I come across two girls who like guys, girls, and guns. dz.com = heaven. :)

You know, I've not been on dz.com much lately. But after two days I come across two girls who like guys, girls, and guns. dz.com = heaven. :)

...and you forget we both like skydiving too! so what does that make Nightingale and myself...angels?hehehe! I think not!>:(

I think our trip to LP is gonna be one hell of a trip.:ph34r: