moodyskydiver

if you could sleep with any 3 celebrities...

You know, I've not been on dz.com much lately. But after two days I come across two girls who like guys, girls, and guns. dz.com = heaven. :)

...and you forget we both like skydiving too! so what does that make Nightingale and myself...angels?hehehe! I think not!>:(

I think our trip to LP is gonna be one hell of a trip.:ph34r:

Damn, you beat me too it! I was just going to edit my post to add "...and who are sharing a tent at LP!":P

Damn, you beat me too it! I was just going to edit my post to add "...and who are sharing a tent at LP!" :P

boy you're gonna cause all kinds of rumors to go flying if you keep this up! I was wanting some male company at LP and now you're making it sound like an all female orgy in our tent! No sir! I'm on a man hunt!>:(

For the recond we're sharing a tent 1. b/c I cant find mine/if I could I dont wanna lug it through an airport anyway. 2. safety in numbers 3. we can do some man-scouting together to find some uh..."prospective company for an evening". Plus its just a girl party kinda week since we've both had men screw us over recently.So we get to get back to the basic chicks rock mentality.B|:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Damn, you beat me too it! I was just going to edit my post to add "...and who are sharing a tent at LP!" :P

boy you're gonna cause all kinds of rumors to go flying if you keep this up! I was wanting some male company at LP and now you're making it sound like an all female orgy in our tent! No sir! I'm on a man hunt!>:(

For the recond we're sharing a tent 1. b/c I cant find mine/if I could I dont wanna lug it through an airport anyway. 2. safety in numbers 3. we can do some man-scouting together to find some uh..."prospective company for an evening". Plus its just a girl party kinda week since we've both had men screw us over recently.So we get to get back to the basic chicks rock mentality.B|:P

Just remember, if a chick orgy does break out, take pictures and video and go ahead and post those here. :D

I don't even know you and I feel confident in stating that I don't think that you'll have any problem attracting potential male suitors. Have a good time. (;)

LOL...I 'get it' & I get 'it' !

;) ah, good man David. see Dave knows the drill! ;):D

You know, I've not been on dz.com much lately. But after two days I come across two THREE girls who like guys, girls, and guns. dz.com = heaven. :)

fixed it for ya ;)
...and you forget we like skydiving too! >:( S&W nickel plated, double action 357 Magnum with 5 & 1/2" barrel & .45 - semi-auto still with it's 'older' mag clips, in case need for a few 'extra' rounds pops up. (full-carry of course) ;);)B| have to run & gear up to 'fly' Ttyal

Now? or forty years ago?

LMFAO :D:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

You know, I've not been on dz.com much lately. But after two days I come across two THREE girls who like guys, girls, and guns. dz.com = heaven. :)

fixed it for ya ;)
...and you forget we like skydiving too! >:( S&W nickel plated, double action 357 Magnum with 5 & 1/2" barrel & .45 - semi-auto still with it's 'older' mag clips, in case need for a few 'extra' rounds pops up. (full-carry of course) ;);)B|

Aww...hell...*sigh*

LOL...I 'get it' & I get 'it' !

;) ah, good man David. see Dave knows the drill! ;):D

fixed it for ya ;)
...and you forget we like skydiving too! >:( S&W nickel plated, double action 357 Magnum with 5 & 1/2" barrel & .45 - semi-auto still with it's 'older' mag clips, in case need for a few 'extra' rounds pops up. (full-carry of course) ;);)B| have to run & gear up to 'fly' Ttyal

Now? or forty years ago?

LMFAO :D:D

thats my new 3. screw celebs. i want skydivers. ;):)

hear that girls? we're getting moved to the front of the line ahead of celebs! woohoo...we're moving up in the world!:D

S&W nickel plated, double action 357 Magnum with 5 & 1/2" barrel & .45 - semi-auto still with it's 'older' mag clips, in case need for a few 'extra' rounds pops up. (full-carry of course)

sweet rig! I'm just a 1911 gal though I have to have my .45! Extra GI magazines,Pachmayr grips and I'm looking into a tritium sight system all in a CCW Bianchi IWB holster.Its my CHL baby!B|

nothing like chicks,guns,skydiving and well..more chicks.:D:P

I'm just a 1911 gal though I have to have my .45!

Whenever I hear that, my first thoughts are "virgin". ;)

Oh... edited to add my selections.

Let's see... sleeping with 3 celebrities.

The first two would be the Olsen twins because they are skinny enough to not take up the bed. I have a kingsize bed, but I hate bed-hogs. Plus, they are young enough that they won't snore a lot.

The third would be have to be the woman who does the cooking infomercial with the quick cooker. We watch cable and she could come up with some cool snacks.
:)

boy you're gonna cause all kinds of rumors to go flying if you keep this up! I was wanting some male company at LP and now you're making it sound like an all female orgy in our tent!

Yeah, that's really gonna drive the guys away. ;)

"Yeah, she seems cool, but I think she's into chicks too and that's a turnoff." - A statement hardly ever heard.

No sir! I'm on a man hunt!>:(

Even so, leave the guns at home. You don't need them for this prey. :|

Just bring your special shirt from WFFC. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yeah, that's really gonna drive the guys away.

"Yeah, she seems cool, but I think she's into chicks too and that's a turnoff." - A statement hardly ever heard.

LOL!:D:D:D

dont worry the guns are staying home.

...hahaha! yeah I need to find that shirt and wear it to Prairie.I'll look for it when I get ready to pack for the trip.:ph34r:

hear that girls? we're getting moved to the front of the line ahead of celebs! woohoo...we're moving up in the world!:D

;) «X-Files theme, playing in back ground» The truth is out there....somewhere : Hollywood Divas dream of someday becoming Sky Divas! ;) they secretly peek in here, to read up on & idolize us, more often, than americans buy People mag. :D
sweet rig! I'm just a 1911 gal though I have to have my .45! Extra GI magazines,Pachmayr grips and I'm looking into a tritium sight system all in a CCW Bianchi IWB holster.Its my CHL baby!B|
nothing like chicks,guns,skydiving and well..more chicks.:D:P Ooo, cool, nice fire-arms taste yourself, sweety. B| & you obviously know what life's all about! :D;):)the 4 - H Club .................... THE 4 - G Club : Girls - Guns - Gravity - & more Girls. :D:D:D;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Wow Moody, let me say this is a great thread.

I must commend you on your recommended Olivia Hussy. Before I even opened this thread she crossed my mind as well! I love that movie. When my son was doing that book in english class, I rented this version for him to watch (1963) So I have recently watched it. Whooo Hooo!:)
Men:

Jean-Claude Van Dam -That would be seriously ATHLETIC!

Colin Farrell- Pre drug addiction of course

Viggio Mortenson-That could be seriously athletic too!

Ladies...

Liv Tyler

Jodie Foster

Olivia Hussy

:):):$:$:D:D-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.