moodyskydiver

if you could sleep with any 3 celebrities...

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread has grown to 2 pages and nobody has yet made a smartass comment about the fact that moodyskydiver and nightingale listed BOTH men AND WOMEN! So at the risk of being labeled a jackass, I pick:

moodyskydiver
nightingale
any one of the six FIVE women they picked

fixed it for ya Gillian Anderson & Dana Scully same person, (& definitely HOT enough to go that way for. would be on my list too, as would David D.):D:$:P actress/tv-movie role respectively.
As for moodyskydiver & nightingale i must say that they do have exquisite taste. ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

oh, i never actually posted my own choices, did I? problem = came up with seven (I'm greedy what can I say? besides the more I list the better my chances! :D:P:P)
Male:
Johnny Depp - Really also needs no further explanation but, what the heck ! Why is he sexy? For starters, there's his quirky style (he has an incredible smile, dresses in the fashion of a rock star or modern day pirate, or a ‘whatever mood happens to strike him at the moment', & is not afraid of a little eyeliner, talk about secure & pulls it off every time!) and his devil-may-care spirit (didn't take a single singing lesson to prepare for his role in the musical Sweeney Todd). Most of all, there's something heart-melting about how gaga he is for his gaggle—daughter Lily-Rose, 8, and son Jack, 5, his kids with longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis. He shut down production on Todd to be with Lily-Rose while she was hospitalized. "Suddenly you meet your reason to live," Depp, 44, told London's Daily Mail about being a father & family man. "They (my wife & kids) make me happy."
ADRIAN GRENIER - He might live a lavish, womanizing life on Entourage, but in the real world, the 31-year-old is much more low-key when it comes to romance. "My sexiest night was a night spent with a beautiful woman I loved in a Super 8 motel after attending a wedding," he says. "Why was it sexy? It kind of speaks for itself. Have you ever been in a hotel with someone you’re in love with, after a wedding?
Bruce WILLIS - Still irresistibly sexy after all these years. And that BODY still.:S:S
David Duchovny – self-explanatory.
Ben AFFLECK - The brand new Ben is slimmer and altogether sexier. "I'm healthier now than I've ever been," the 35-year-old actor and director recently stated. And daughter Violet brings out his soul. "All I want to do is go home, just to be around her again, & be a great dad & her hero.” Especially since see him in the flick ‘Jersey Girl’ (laugh if you will, :P but there is just something so, undeniably sexy about him. so :P)
Orlando Bloom – I can't quite put my finger on it, but again pretty self-explanatory.
DAVE ANNABLE - The Brothers & Sisters star, 28, is single, but not for long if he gets to break in his favorite pick-up line (which he swears he's never used). "So let's say you and I are at a club, and I go up to you and say, 'Excuse me, how much do you think a polar bear weighs?' And you would say, 'I don’t know,' and I'd say, 'Let's just say it's enough to break the ice. I'm Dave, how are you?'" (very corny, but still cute ;))

I guess it's only fair I choose seven, for the female category too. You're not making this easy moodyskydiver. :P
Female:
Gillian Anderson - Requires no further explanation.
Reese Witherspoon - Not a few people commented that Ryan Phillippe was stupid to divorce this hot mom of their two kids, and I could not agree more.
Jennifer Aniston – Again Requires no further explanation.
Demi Moore - Eva Longoria wants to look like Demi Moore when she’s 42, and if that’s not a testament to the latter’s MILF-ness, then I don’t know what is.
Helen Hunt & Leelee Sobieski - At 44 years old, Helen Hunt looks like a slightly older Leelee Sobieski, with the same boobies to match. (only counts as one, they are like twins born almost 20 years apart.)
Liv Tyler How could someone who looks like Steve Tyler produce a daughter who looks like this? Nobody knows. All we know is that Liv Tyler is now a hot mom to a son who hopefully doesn’t take after his grandpa’s good looks.
Meg Ryan - Again self-explanatory

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread has grown to 2 pages and nobody has yet made a smartass comment about the fact that moodyskydiver and nightingale listed BOTH men AND WOMEN! So at the risk of being labeled a jackass, I pick:

moodyskydiver
nightingale
any one of the six women they picked

lol! well atleast someone noticed!I was starting to get worried about all the perverts on here going legit. And since its my list and hers, I'd say Gillian Anderson (aka Dana Scully from X Files on Nightingale's list) is the celeb. winner from the combined lists.Hope you're happy with your pick.;):P

Very happy.;) Can't believe I missed the Gillian Anderson connection, duh. Never been to Lost Prairie, but now I have a whole new incentive! Does Gillian skydive? How big is your tent?

Very happy. Can't believe I missed the Gillian Anderson connection, duh. Never been to Lost Prairie, but now I have a whole new incentive! Does Gillian skydive? How big is your tent?

LOL! I wish Gillian Anderson skydives.But I'm staying in Nightingale's tent and I believe its a 4 or 5 man tent...not that we're gonna let any guys crash the girl party though.:P:P:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Very happy. Can't believe I missed the Gillian Anderson connection, duh. Never been to Lost Prairie, but now I have a whole new incentive! Does Gillian skydive? How big is your tent?

LOL! I wish Gillian Anderson skydives.But I'm staying in Nightingale's tent and I believe its a 4 or 5 man tent...not that we're gonna let any guys crash the girl party though.:P:P:P

Sending mixed messages, huh? On the one hand you tell me the size of the tent but on the other you say no crashers. I'm thinking of Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber..."So you're telling me there's a chance." :)

Ummm...

Gilda Radner (funny is funnest)

Yes, I know she's dead. Don't go there. If she was living, ok? Ah..... never mind. :D

Catherine Deneuve (she's too sexy for my shirt)

Cheryl Miller (athletic is awesome)

Edit to add:

The virgin Mary would be quite a score. :)

Owned by Remi #?

Sending mixed messages, huh? On the one hand you tell me the size of the tent but on the other you say no crashers. I'm thinking of Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber..."So you're telling me there's a chance." :)

LOL! well its Kris' tent so you'll have to ask her.Not my decision!:P:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Men:

Tom Cruise (as long as he's not allowed to speak)
Antonio Banderas
George Clooney
Alternate: Brad Pitt (if Tom speaks and finds himself kicked out)

Women:

Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry
Summer Glau (but... she's a few years younger than I am... robbing the cradle and corrupting young minds) :$

Summer Glau (but... she's a few years younger than I am... robbing the cradle and corrupting young minds) :$

Yeah, I second Summer Glau.

Meh. I steer clear of chicks who can't even hold a gun properly.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I noticed that too. She looks like she's going to shoot the ceiling. It's a nice Glock, though.

I noticed that too. She looks like she's going to shoot the ceiling. It's a nice Glock, though.

There's a gun in that picture? :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Men:

Tom Cruise (as long as he's not allowed to speak)
Antonio Banderas Sir Sean Connery
George Clooney
Alternate: Brad Pitt (if Tom speaks and finds himself kicked out)

Women:

Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry

WOW!!! How could I have forgotten Sir Sean Connery!!!! Since I can't correct the initial post, I'll will make ammends here.