bluepill

Mobile (CELL) Phone for the Elderly

I am gonna buy my mom a Mobile (Cell) Phone.

She is elderly and visually impaired. She can see just not very good. Gadgets are alien to her, but it is important she has mobile on her.

Does anyone know a simple, easy to use phone with large screen and large keys that I can get her.

Thanks
BP
:)

Your best bet might just be to check out some of the different providers and see what features their phones have. At one time, Sprint had a phone with a nicely-sized display that you could set up to have a very large font for easier viewing. Finding large keys could be harder.
TPM Sister #102

I'm buying an old person phone as my next phone. I REALLY don't want a camera and all that other shit on my phone. People need to unplug and put the fuckin' phone down.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Yeh that looks pretty good.

Thank for your ideas. :)
I think I am gonn atry and buy her a flip phone, so she does not dial out by mistake and she knows if its closed the call has ended.

It's shame you cant get the early version, the size of a brick. At least with those they had the key pads were huge.

BP
:)