apollard24

Booty calls

What an absolute failure this thread is. Seriously.
A hot chick posts about a booty call and the thread deteriates into an xbox discussion. Jeez people. Just embarrassing.

How do you know she's not doing booty calls over XBox?:D

Hmmm there's a thought haha!
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

she loves guitar hero. She is very good with her fingers........lol:D

who doesn't love guitar hero.

Guitar hero is soooo last week.

I am doing Accordion Hero.

It is amazing how similar that Mexican mariachi music and Minnesota polka music really are. :)

;)clicky
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A hot chick posts about a booty call and the thread deteriates into an xbox discussion. Jeez people. Just embarrassing.

Agreed. Some of us matured past the video game stage around the same time we became old enough to legally drink.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I tried to follow this, but it kind of went here and there and whatever.

I missed where anyone said it works different for guys and girls.

Girls can make up any excuse for a guy to come over and they will most likely come over and once there well......
I knew a girl that once said my furby isn't working and that was all the guy needed to rush over for the call. No it was not me.

For guys it's not that simple. I mean we can't call up and say can you come help me with -insert whatever here-. Why? Because girls want to know why you need help. Then they want to know how long it is going to take. Then there is the whole now they have to get ready so that they can leave the house. Then once at your place they find nothing is broken and now they are mad at you for lying to them. They now see all you want is some ass. You think you made that obvious over the phone, but nope you didn't. You have to say want to come over and fuck, but you have to finesse it in there. Sure some girls will get it right off and be over and gone by midnight, but you know it's more complicated than that. Don't kid yourselves.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Agreed. Some of us matured past the video game stage around the same time we became old enough to legally drink

I must be a loser...i would totally rather play a good video game than go drinking. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

How do you know she's not doing booty calls over XBox?:D

It's not booty calls over xbox but I've always wanted to get some dome (for all you old people that means oral sex:D) while I'm playing video games. That would be sweet.

For guys it's not that simple. I mean we can't call up and say can you come help me with -...

That doesn't work for me.

It assumes some kind of 1950s image about women that wasn't true in 1950. Women have always liked sex. They are either ok with a booty call from you, or not.

Plus, it's bs. As people have already mentioned, everyone understands that there are all these contrived scenarios. Obviously, women manage to get through their lives for years without a guy to "look at the dryer".

My favorite joke from a woman comedian was the one where she explained "accidentally having sex with his brother". "It wasn't my fault... he tricked me."
:D

Just don't only call when drunk (that makes them feel pretty insulted for some reason).
;)

Agreed. Some of us matured past the video game stage around the same time we became old enough to legally drink

I must be a loser...i would totally rather play a good video game than go drinking. :)

I'm still a loser but it's fun to play video games AND drink. Some intense games of Goldeneye 64 have happened while wasted on 151.

I'd rather drink while playing video games.:ph34r:
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

it's fun to play video games AND drink.

i've never done it...cause i'm usually by myself when playing video games, and i don't drink alone.

Just wait till I get that trailer. Well get hammered and play video games all the time. It'll be awesome, killing people while your drunk is fun... and if you happen to play video games later, even better. :P

You know I love to play video games but wtf? ....this thread is suppose to be about booty calls!

Shit! yesterday I played a 5 hour jam session on the drums for Rock Band but that's only because my honey lives 3 hours away. Booty calls for us are ,"so your are coming down this weekend right?" :D

And yep she convinced me I needed to pay her a visit this coming weekend.

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Well I played a cheesy line, dont laugh

"Well since I just got a new apartment you wanna come over for a house warming party"

I know cheesy but I think it worked. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SLICK!!!!!!!!!!!;);););););););););););););) But it probably did work!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!