skittles_of_SDC

'That guy' stories.

I wanna hear that guys stories. Everybody has a that guy story from the DZ. Whether it's about yourself, someone you know or just some random idiot being 'that guy'. Stories about girls being 'that guy' are ok too.

I'll start. I was 'that guy' one night. After some good jumping we went over to the campground and started having a few beers. I started out slow and was doing ok. Somebody showed up and it got moved to a trailer where we were barbecuing. This is where the story gets bad. So I start drinking some more. After quite a few beers I decide it would be a good idea to show people how to shotgun a bottle of beer. So I ask the guy who's trailer it is if he has a straw and ask him to get it for me. Then soon after for reasons I can't remember I yell at him to get me a straw. So he gets it, I grab a bottle and show everyone how to shotgun it. At this point I'm pretty wasted so when somebody tells me they didn't see it and I should do it again, I do. Then after a period of time I can remember, more people show up and they tell me to do it again for the people that just showed up. I respond something like hell no. After about 2 mins they finally convince me to do it and I go puke up a storm. Then I tell everybody about what i described as the most awesome invention ever, the 'shotguninator' so somebody drives me to my tent to get it. I get back and everybody laughs cause it basically looks like a regular bottle opener. I then proceed to shotgun 2 cans of beer and throw them. And I think they went into a group of people. Also at some point I made a bet that I could eat a 41 oz bag of skittles in 6 hours. Needless to say I haven't really been drinking that much at the DZ since. All around bad. :$:$:$

That's a good one.

One halloween boogie when I was about 20 I dressed up as all the lyrics to "margaritaville"... straw hat, wife-beater, missing shaker and salt, new tattoo, busted flip-flop... you get the point.

Anyway, I decided in order to complete the costume I was required to get wasted on margaritas. Margaritas turned into stronger margaritas, which turned into occasional tequila shots, which turned into frequent shots. It culminated with about 5 strait shots plus a worm from somebody else's mesqual. I literally finished a 5th of jose by myself in about 3 hours... I was 125 lbs soaking wet and could get pretty tanked on a 6-pack (actually, I still can!)

I remember this girl I'd never met who was dressed as a mermaid, and I grabbed the string to untie her bra, then pointed to the person next to me. It was pretty funny the first time, but somewhere around the 17th time the humor had faded:$. A few other things occured, but they're pretty hazy. It's the ONLY time I actually don't remember being sick... everything after the worm was black-out territory, and I woke up in my bed next to my girlfriend, not knowing how I'd gotten there (we'd brought a tent and planned to crash there). Turned out my parents had driven me home (my dad's a jumper):$.

Everyone has to have a couple stories like that... but I'd not like to repeat that one!

"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."

Nowhere near that wild but while at Z-hills for their thanksgiving boogie with my best friend (at the time), 1996. We were drinking around the bonfire and I'd had too many beers. I was just going to go to the tent and go to sleep. Our tent was the last in a row of them and I had to walk close to them just to see which one was ours. I didn't remember anything past that and woke up the next morning face up in the tent with all my clothes on (thank god). My friend told me he had to run after me because I was sproinging the lines of the other tents. :D:$

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I had a friend who went to a weekend motor race (Bathurst) with a group of guys he didnt know.
they had arrived, set their tent up in the camp ground, cooked some food and then sat around the camp fire drinking beer.
My friend said to the guy next to him have you ever seen what happens if you put an unopened can of beer into a fire. He then slipped a can into the fire without anyone seeing him do it.
The can cooked off and then there was an explosion on par with the atomic bomb at Hiroshima. The fire was blown into a thousand places seeting a number of fires in tents and other camp sites.
My friend and everyone else sitting around the fire were temporarily deafened by the explosion and the last sight my friend saw as he ran out of the camp ground was a number of people trying to put out thousands of spot fires.

um, ok, this one time, at band camp....oh, wait that wasn't me that was..... anyway ever been banned for life, from the local small town 24 hr 'Grand Union' for Bass fishing out of the seafood department's 'live' fresh seafood tank from a lawn chair, 1/2 way across the store with a 'pocket fisherman' (remember those?) :D using the store's canned clams for bait under the influence of 'Whippets' (courtousey of the newly stocked dairy section) & way too many Capt. & Cokes & Michelobs? as the rest of your entourage (bar one) looks & cheers you on, (under the same influences) while simultaneously using aisle 5 (freshly 'tweaked' with 'Wesson-ality') as a make-shift 'slip & slide' & the 'get-away driver' is firing up (literally) the store front's mechanical pony ride, with quarters & bottle rockets? at about 2am ? :D:D:D:D:D me neither :o:):):):):):);)

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Following the completion of a rather intense and stressful day performing, another demo team member and I got 'asked' to remove ourselves from a local drinking establishment in Bumfuck, Fla. . . . that for some reason seemed to feel the we were not necessarily up to the standards of their regular clientele. :o

...seems dancing on the bar wearing jump-boots, with a waitress and a couple of her girlfriends wasn't acceptable behaviour for this stuffed shirt bunch of wuffos...:S:$:)

As Ron White says in his comedy routine: I dunno how many bouncers it would have taken to throw us out of there...but I know how many they were gonna USE...>:( OUCH!

So there we are somewhat ruffled in the parking lot, pissed at the lack of enthusiasm and understanding shown by this uppity mob...

~we flipped a coin to see who would drive, but since we were both about equally wasted...God only knows where that quarter landed.

My buddy's driving record could stand more scrutiny than mine, and he seemed in a better position tempermentally to get us out of there, attracting the least amount of attention possible... so we finally agreed HE should take the wheel.

As we drive past the front of the bar I'm riding shotgun...I call for the door and make a correction of '5 RIGHT'!

As we pass by the 'spot' I asked for the 'cut' and pulled the pin on an M-18, pin-balling it over the steps, ricocheting a two banker off the corner...it slides through the center of the open doorway with 'smart-bomb' precision...no one is more surprised than me, at the accuracy achieved by a 'near blind drunk' from 75 feet in a moving vehicle! :S

Heard from a local friend that it was a good 3-4 days before they got the place aired out enough to open up again...:$

And we of course got back to the motel without so much as a second glance from the local cops...who were all headed 'for some reason' at a high rate of speed in the direction we had come from. >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:o:o:D:D & as they 'round the corner into the final stretch................its Airtwardo in the lead by two & 1/2 lengths ;)

:)...tip of the iceberg my friend. :$

Mild in comparison to SOME of the 'That Guy' adventures I've found myself a participant in....but since there IS a statute of limitations involved, I'll refrain from implicating myself any further. :ph34r:;):)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My cousin shot a huge pelican with a pretty powerful potato gun from 30 feet. It was on the tin roof of a boat house. When the pelican got hit it started sliding down the metal roof flapping it wings and moving its legs completely disoriented, it hits the was 10 feet below gets up and flies away. It was and still is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Mild in comparison to SOME of the 'That Guy' adventures I've found myself a participant in....but since there IS a statute of limitations involved, I'll refrain from implicating myself any further.

ROTFLMFAO . airtwardo. ;) I'll bet you have plenty more. a story that good can't be an 'isolated incident' & funny that very same phrase - 'IS a statute of limitations involved.' kept crossing my mind, when trying to decide which story to post. & I also seemed to notice a trend while going over them, in my mind: Me + Alcohol + Public places (where one doesn't always, 'blend' with the crowd when you're Under the Influence) + Fireworks = me & free ride in a municipality owned sedan. or = me driving two towns over to find store/public property I'm still legally allowed on. :D:D:D;) Don't forget now twardo, I want details as soon as each, statute of limitations involved, expires. >:( I'll buy the beer, my friend ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Two high-schoolers out on a young Friday night going to pick up a friend that lives in a very ritzy part of town. In the neighborhood, we pass by a house that is having an outdoor party with lights, tents, an orchestra playing and everyone dressed in gowns and tuxedos.

The bulb lights and I say to Steve, "Hey! Pull over! Let's go to THAT party!" He does and we do. As we approached from the street, I paid no attention to the looks we were getting. Our jeans, shirtails out and no socks were obviously the hit of the party. BUT! Nobody said a word.

Checking the place out, we split up. I found the food tent, Steve found the bar tent and there was a third tent where the wedding reception main events were being held.

Chowing down at the food table on tons of boiled cracked cab (who needs a plate, anyway?), shrimp and other assorted seafood delights, I feel a tap at my elbow...it was Steve. "Damn. They wouldn't give me a drink." I guess I wasn't training Steve properly so I had to go get them myself.

As I approached the bar, there was an old fart standing there waiting for his drink. I walked up and slapped him on the back and said, "Well, I'll be damned! I haven't seen you ages. How have you been?" We shook hands and we started exchanging pleasantries. While this was going on, I casually nodded over to the bartended and ordered up two Scotch on the Rocks and continued the chat up on the old fart until the drinks were up. Took the drink, said my "See ya laters" to the old fart and wandered back to the food. The bar was "open" for me after that. Steve, being the young grasshopper that he is, was amazed.

To make a long story short, we had our fill of food and booze and touring the house and after I drunkely stumbled into the flower display somebody finally confronted us and asked if we knew Dr. and Mrs So-and-so. I guess we were busted when I said, "No, but I'll like to have his money so I could buy her ass."

Funny how upper crust can be no nice about being so shitty. We left and went on our way to our normal Friday night routine of chasing girls.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I wanna hear that guys stories. Everybody has a that guy story from the DZ. Whether it's about yourself, someone you know or just some random idiot being 'that guy'. Stories about girls being 'that guy' are ok too.

I'll start. I was 'that guy' one night. After some good jumping we went over to the campground and started having a few beers. I started out slow and was doing ok. Somebody showed up and it got moved to a trailer where we were barbecuing. This is where the story gets bad. So I start drinking some more. After quite a few beers I decide it would be a good idea to show people how to shotgun a bottle of beer. So I ask the guy who's trailer it is if he has a straw and ask him to get it for me. Then soon after for reasons I can't remember I yell at him to get me a straw. So he gets it, I grab a bottle and show everyone how to shotgun it. At this point I'm pretty wasted so when somebody tells me they didn't see it and I should do it again, I do. Then after a period of time I can remember, more people show up and they tell me to do it again for the people that just showed up. I respond something like hell no. After about 2 mins they finally convince me to do it and I go puke up a storm. Then I tell everybody about what i described as the most awesome invention ever, the 'shotguninator' so somebody drives me to my tent to get it. I get back and everybody laughs cause it basically looks like a regular bottle opener. I then proceed to shotgun 2 cans of beer and throw them. And I think they went into a group of people. Also at some point I made a bet that I could eat a 41 oz bag of skittles in 6 hours. Needless to say I haven't really been drinking that much at the DZ since. All around bad. :$:$:$

The stores at SDC are all of the same guy, "Kevin"
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

, "No, but I'll like to have his money so I could buy her ass."

:D:D:D oh shit you actually said that, wow that takes balls!:D:DB|B| you know I have to manage to make it out the door this a.m., with a clean, non- coffee stained shirt eventually I'm running out of them. :D:D that's 2 so far, what the F*ck is in your coffee today?:D;):P:P

, "No, but I'll like to have his money so I could buy her ass."

:D:D:D oh shit you actually said that, wow that takes balls!]

That's what he said. But he'd had so much to drink all they heard was "Mumble mumble slur slur mumble slur"
You are only as strong as the prey you devour